Reviews for What Horcrux?
nyura-vanko chapter 15 . 11/21
hope things are better for you, hope you update again
Speedy1106 chapter 15 . 9/29
? Next chapter? Almost been 2 years in October
Mythicall Moon chapter 14 . 9/24
I have to mention, that "the Drs Granger" does not make much sense. Please change that to "the Grangers" as that makes more sense for the sentence that it is for. (Chapter 14)
rowenasheir chapter 9 . 8/31
does not make sense. You need to unblock his magic before a wand will match or it would have to be done afterwards again!
Jim Red Hawk chapter 13 . 8/23
If Petunia has no magic, she may not be able to be tied to the wards. Right? Mind, I was not a writer before the memory loss.

Jim Red Hawk
Jim Red Hawk chapter 11 . 8/23
My name is Jim. I want to point out a mistake you & almost everyone else that writes about Hedwig makes. Owls cannot put their heads under their wings. Their neck is too short. Before I started writing this, I googled "sleeping owl". I looked at hundreds of pics & none showed a sleeping owl with a wing over it's head.
I am a stroke survivor with almost no memory. Google is & has been a major help when I find something I have trouble understanding.
I am enjoying the story. I think you have reached a good point between 'Harry' & 'super 'Harry'. I just hope you have not paired Harry with Ginny. Hermione or Daphne would be a better choice. He needs a smart partner to keep him out of trouble. ROFL :)

great chapter please update
desireejones99 chapter 15 . 8/13
Well hope your health has improved and that a muse finds you so you may continue this fascinating AU
desireejones99 chapter 13 . 8/13
Well I love this story, and a Hermione/Harry friendship that leads to more, even marriage is a very good thing, but mostly write what you feel is right. Youhave created a very interesting and entertaining AU. Thanks so much
desireejones99 chapter 8 . 8/13
What a wonderful AU, an exceptional divergence from JK's plot hole filled books all 5 of them (do not include the last 2 as they did not resemble the first 5, except for character names.) sorry to not have reviewed thfirst 7 chapters just so compelling, been promising myself to leave one for 4 chapters now with just 7 left till you are able to find a muse to help I new i needed to write . Thanks for this excellent entertainment
PoseidonPrince chapter 15 . 8/8
Will there ever be new pdate to this story?
Milly chapter 1 . 7/8
Technically the venom would need to destroy the item beyond repair, meaning Harry would have to die. He didn't die however, and so the horcrux still lives.
Alcham of the Vael chapter 10 . 7/3
I gave it a chance. The number of HP stereotypes in here... they're just too much.
qwertypous chapter 1 . 5/29
please do some amy/harry lemon scenes..
but mad eye and skackebolt are dumbledork's minions...