Reviews for What Horcrux?
Despite the 24hr clock we just say 11pm in England. AM if it is morning
Amalina Faqzie24 chapter 9 . 5/29
How on earth harry inherited peverell blood from his grandmother,,,?
The indication harry is peverell descendant is invisible cloak, and invisible cloak give by father to son,,
So he inherited it from his paternal side,
And if dorea is peverell ,, so all black family is peverell too
Hahahahha
katraj0908 chapter 15 . 3/29
I like this story but I don't like the H/Hr pairing
desireejones99 chapter 14 . 3/27
My only remark would be that Albus seems to have slipped into evil territory, but that's my opinion, what is good is that you do have each person talk about certain things, but you cover it differently.

excellent story fun to read
desireejones99 chapter 12 . 3/27
Hermione Killer Book Shark, more fun reading thanks
desireejones99 chapter 11 . 3/27
excellent update, a very fun story to read
desireejones99 chapter 7 . 3/27
Excellent story, sorry it took me 7 chapters to say so, but so compelling and so many more to read well 8 more but still more to read thanks for sharing
k9angel chapter 11 . 11/26/2015
Really enjoying this story but there was a bit of a jump this chapter. Harry and Amelia had a conversation regarding Neville and his wand. It seemed like a new conversation to them but they had already previously discussed Nevilles wand.
nyura-vanko chapter 15 . 11/21/2015
hope things are better for you, hope you update again
Speedy1106 chapter 15 . 9/29/2015
? Next chapter? Almost been 2 years in October
Mythicall Moon chapter 14 . 9/24/2015
I have to mention, that "the Drs Granger" does not make much sense. Please change that to "the Grangers" as that makes more sense for the sentence that it is for. (Chapter 14)
rowenasheir chapter 9 . 8/31/2015
does not make sense. You need to unblock his magic before a wand will match or it would have to be done afterwards again!
Jim Red Hawk chapter 13 . 8/23/2015
If Petunia has no magic, she may not be able to be tied to the wards. Right? Mind, I was not a writer before the memory loss.

Jim Red Hawk
Jim Red Hawk chapter 11 . 8/23/2015
My name is Jim. I want to point out a mistake you & almost everyone else that writes about Hedwig makes. Owls cannot put their heads under their wings. Their neck is too short. Before I started writing this, I googled "sleeping owl". I looked at hundreds of pics & none showed a sleeping owl with a wing over it's head.
I am a stroke survivor with almost no memory. Google is & has been a major help when I find something I have trouble understanding.
I am enjoying the story. I think you have reached a good point between 'Harry' & 'super 'Harry'. I just hope you have not paired Harry with Ginny. Hermione or Daphne would be a better choice. He needs a smart partner to keep him out of trouble. ROFL :)

JimS