Reviews for What Horcrux?
jimhh chapter 15 . 11/11/2016
I really hope that you decide to finish this story as it is one of the better stories on ffnet, trust me on this as I have probably read most of them except for the slash fic's, I don't and cannot see harry as a slash character, especially the way Vernon and Dudly treated him and I don't see him as befriending either Snap or Draco no matter what just not going to happen.

Keep writing we you readers enjoy your stories
kgfinkel chapter 15 . 9/28/2016
Good story so far. I hope that you might consider continue writing it. As for possible ships... I was thinking about a nice peppy runabout. Single mast with a jib. Nothing fancy...
Guest chapter 11 . 6/3/2016
Despite the 24hr clock we just say 11pm in England. AM if it is morning
Hadrian Eveningshade chapter 9 . 5/29/2016
How on earth harry inherited peverell blood from his grandmother,,,?
The indication harry is peverell descendant is invisible cloak, and invisible cloak give by father to son,,
So he inherited it from his paternal side,
And if dorea is peverell ,, so all black family is peverell too
Hahahahha
katraj0908 chapter 15 . 3/29/2016
I like this story but I don't like the H/Hr pairing
desireejones99 chapter 14 . 3/27/2016
My only remark would be that Albus seems to have slipped into evil territory, but that's my opinion, what is good is that you do have each person talk about certain things, but you cover it differently.

excellent story fun to read
desireejones99 chapter 12 . 3/27/2016
Hermione Killer Book Shark, more fun reading thanks
desireejones99 chapter 11 . 3/27/2016
excellent update, a very fun story to read
desireejones99 chapter 7 . 3/27/2016
Excellent story, sorry it took me 7 chapters to say so, but so compelling and so many more to read well 8 more but still more to read thanks for sharing
k9angel chapter 11 . 11/26/2015
Really enjoying this story but there was a bit of a jump this chapter. Harry and Amelia had a conversation regarding Neville and his wand. It seemed like a new conversation to them but they had already previously discussed Nevilles wand.
nyura-vanko chapter 15 . 11/21/2015
hope things are better for you, hope you update again
Speedy1106 chapter 15 . 9/29/2015
? Next chapter? Almost been 2 years in October
Mythicall Moon chapter 14 . 9/24/2015
I have to mention, that "the Drs Granger" does not make much sense. Please change that to "the Grangers" as that makes more sense for the sentence that it is for. (Chapter 14)
rowenasheir chapter 9 . 8/31/2015
does not make sense. You need to unblock his magic before a wand will match or it would have to be done afterwards again!
Jim Red Hawk chapter 13 . 8/23/2015
If Petunia has no magic, she may not be able to be tied to the wards. Right? Mind, I was not a writer before the memory loss.

Jim Red Hawk