Reviews for A Promise is a Promise
Freshie95 chapter 3 . 2/28
Soooo good! Cant wait to see where you go with this! I think quinn should meet santanas roommate :P
Brittana4Glee chapter 3 . 7/17/2013
i really wish u wouldve kept this story going :(
Rosetoast chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
I really wish you'd either continue this or write a sequel. It's not finished, regardless of the 'complete' label.
Rosetoast chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
Very happy to have found this, and my vote is kind of a b/c combo. I think she should be single for awhile, figure herself out and then maybe one of them reaches out and they reconnect.
15solo chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
A!
Tygerlily44 chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
I would love to know why quinn broke up with rachel, but I'd also love to see her with Santana's roommate. that's my vote.
cpfmr chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
Awesome chapter ! And about quinn make her and rachel get back togheter !
iguessdana chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
i love this story
Molly519 chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
Not a fan of faberry would like to see Cassie/ Quinn though
NinaaaaRivera chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
Oh this is so great I can't even. And I like the idea of Quinn meeting Cassie, since I'm not particularly fond of Faberry and I think it'd be interesting if you experimented with another gay Quinn pairing :) I've always loved Pezberry friendship by the way, perhaps you can introduce that into the story? xoxo
ManuPRS chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
About the poll, i'm all for a
nayalove chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
I'm not a faberry shipper but I wouldn't mind seeing them together .. Please don't seperate brittana :( who was in the window ?
evil-regal-and-swan-queen chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
Love this story! I think it would be interesting to see Quinn take an interest in Cassie but at the same time I'd like for her to get back with Rachel. Whatever you do I'm sure will be awesome. Update soon!
Hirosapprentice chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
she should go back to rachel
MartianThoughts chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
I told you I would read it before bed :) Nice... very nice, bb. Sexy times was good and a little drama is always good lol. Also, Brittanacedes friendship ftw!

PS/ My Michelle Obama costume KILLED, thank you very much ;)