Reviews for Karakura's Avenger
isis424 chapter 2 . 9/16/2014
MORE! WHEN YOUR ABLE TO DO SO. PLEASE!
DaHADAPoi.0.o chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Love the story so far! Wait... you're a guy?(Don't mind my sexism, but most the guys I grew up around couldn't get a collective IQ between them all...)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
Ur a fucking dumbass. If you can't continue THEN DONT START!
Kazaru13 chapter 2 . 11/8/2013
Some day I hope you keep this going or find someone to adopt it. I like what you did here, though it was rather feely (nothin wrong with that) and I would absolutely love to see more of this story. Good luck on the road through life!
Stillnight chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
I wish you luck my friend. I'd like to see some day this fic continued. It has very nice start.
Cool Story chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Hey, this is a cool plotline! Although I admit I have only a very vague idea of what's happening in the canonverse, so... the fuck happened to Byakuya?! He was one of my favorite characters, and he dies?! What is this, the year of woe? I read Kanda's backstory around Christmas (D. Gray-man), saw Neji die on fucking Christmas Day ferchrissakes, and now this? Oh sweet Jesus Toushiro, come out alive (along with Tyki and Naruto). Don't be killed off for a tragic ending by uncaring authors and- yeah okay, rant over, ran outta steam.
Anyways, beautiful job, keep writing stories, keep having fun, and keeping living like awesome person you are! *goes off to angst about Byakuya*
Ja ne!
bdogrulz chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
Ok we'll I was thinking after I read this and I would not mind adopting the karakuls avenger since its still knew and I can do some things with it though I don't think my writing skills up their but I can try right? Hahah it anyway sorry for wht happened to your family and friend I have also had friends die on me from suicid and have also knows the lost of family but you can't let it tether you down forever at some pint you have to get back up and relies that things are going to get better
mr. 96 chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
This is...quite good. Of course, it's very similar to a Justice League/Bleach crossover that I read earlier, and...how'd Ryuken become leader of the Vandenreich?
jeanette9a chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
if you ever want to continue this i will be willing to wait for you. ;3
Phantom Dark-Knight chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
are u fucking serious -_- what a retard (no offense)
TheSecondOtherGuy chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
...
Mesonoxian chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Yessss, about time someone did a decent Bleach/Marvel movie verse crossover. More please?
hypersreak chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
Has anyone adopted this story?
rabbit keys chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
I like the beginnings of this fic, and I'm sorry that real life has not been treating you kindly. I will wait until you update it again, if you get the time to.
Maybe once I finish at least two of my current fics I can offer to adopt this one. Of course, I'd have to go read the latest bits of bleach since I don't know what happened after Aizen is imprisoned, but I don't really mind.

Good job.
Random Guy chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
I understand how hard it is to have a relative die unexpectedly and i am not gonna lie but I don't understand having a friend kill himself. I feel upset that fanfiction has loss a great writer and even rarer a writer with an orginal idea. I wish you good luck with your life and sucess in your enduvers. I ask you to please come back when you feel you are emontionally ready. And finally a piece of parting advice It wasn't you fault and you shouldn't blame yourself for your friend's suicide. I thought you should hear that. ignore me if you wish i only want to help you.
on a lighter note thank god for a orginal story rather then a overused idea.