Reviews for Breathe Me
hanyuhl4444 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Oh my god, this fanfic just gave me a serious nosebleed. I love your work, but can you perhaps write a fluffy fanfic of this pairing? Most people who write fluff fanfics suck at it.
PixieH chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Aww x
YeahImASlytherin chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Loved it! One of the best oneshot's I've read so far.
Icy-Windbreeze chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I've always liked your way of writing and the way you portray these two together. Another lovely story!
polaricecat chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
LOVE THIS!
EDDLN chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Love it! Thank you very much for all the amazing Hermione/Ginny stories I can't stop going through all of them.
mttmercado chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
HOOOOOORAY!
harrys so cool! and ginnys so DAMN! all growling and what not.
just loved it
katiepoo chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
That was excellent! Honestly, that has got to be one of the best one shot's I've read in a while. I think because the characters written seemed so true to that of the original book's ones. Anyway, nice job. :)
jitterbug99 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
The first paragraph reminded me of Gone With the Wind's line "And frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn!" and I can't stop chuckling about it lol
The story was very good; even as "short" as it is you can still feel the tension! (don't take the short part as offensive! I just mean it's shorter than some of your other stories) You are really good at portraying tension and angst, which I admire. I liked how you incorporated a slight H/Hr theme (I used to obsessively read that before coming out to myself and allowing myself to branch out). It was a pleasant shake up :)
Thanks as always for the story and entertainment!
-Jitterbug