Reviews for Twist Me and Turn Me
MissMicike chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
You caught their presonalities just well, I think. I love how you have the two monologues based on the same order of thoughts. The end is so touching in a twisted way I got goose bumps :)
Lunatique chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
Oh. Amazing. I don't think I've ever seen a fic that characterizes the relationship of those two this brilliantly. Those two, Shukaido and Shion, Haruhiko and Rin, are bound together by appearances and looks and past, and mutual hatred, and the love for a woman. They hate that fact almost as much as they hate each other, and they see one more thing to bind them, to make them flip sides of a coin, is the fact that each sees himself in the other.

Also, the plan of Shion's is quite plausible. Shukaido was probably Mokuren's best friend on the moon base, the one who cherished her, one who never hurt her. It's not at all surprising if Shion wanted to take that place, be the good doctor, the good friend, and not be a rapist.

I simply can't get any more coherent, because this piece touched so many different aspects of two monstrous characters, that it's left me speechless. Beautiful.
higashikaze chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
This was a really good fic, and I liked it a lot! Contrary to what you said, they are very in character! Keep it up!
crazomatic chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
I think this is the best PSME fic in here actually. I really felt pity for Rin until I read the manga, then I realized he had some attoning of his own to do. The one to be really pitied is Mokuren/Alice. Now I'm mad that she's kinda dumb. I don't agree with her denials.

Your story was brilliant, and you know them so well. I was even surprised by the insightfullness, with new perpectives I never thought of. It also answers a question I always wondered, like what happened after the temple battle? Did they ever meet again? Guess not, but what about their personal thoughts? This fic answered that perfectly. GREAT JOB!
MoonRunnerDuke chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
Great fic. It was dark, emotional and beautiful. Oh a little information. About the rape, I found out that Shion didn't really rape Mokuran. You see, earlier in the PSME story, Shion was working on the moon base with the othe rsix scientists, and at first he didn't like Mokuran that much. Before that, he maintained some sort of rivalry with Gyokuran, even though the latter didn't hate Shion. Shion tricked Mokuran into sleeping with him for "Gyokuran's sake." Still, that was not rape because she willingly went to him, she said it herself. check out Animec's Please Save My Earth Page.
modest empress chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
I like this fanfic. I personally like Shion however... I had always gotten the impression that Shion acted like Rin did.. However it's entirely possible that Shion would have hurt Mokuren. I like the idea. And I'd never really thought about it. Why does he look like Shukido?... He didn't need to. After all several of the characters don't look like themselves... It does seem possible.. However I have the silly optimistic hope that Shion will have his rage healed before he goes absolutely nutzo. Um... Oh yea... This is a review, gomen. As I said I think you did well. And it wasn't OOC from what I could tell. They're both very soul searching and torn. Good job.
Park Ji Jun chapter 1 . 7/27/2002
Yay! PSME fics! Great fic, cool fic, I love it!
Sailor Event Horizon not signed in chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
A very nice, introspective fic. _ It's somewhat out of character, but since you haven't read the manga, that's okay. So I'll give you a link where you *can*! _ Well, the more important parts anyway. _ Enjoy! : Tokyo/Gulf/6974/
penwalker chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
this was absolute genius...damn good. a damn good read. _~ write more psme...you've got a real talent for it.