Reviews for Darkness Falls
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Totally where Michael's head is at times. I felt sad as I read it but understand hi...your asessment completely. Great job and always great work from you : )
xxShootToThrillx chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Monster is one of my favorite songs-the use was great. I like the mystery of a problem that comes back to haunt Michael. :) Keep it up!

xxShootToThrillxx
DKougar chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I think you are really right-on here! This seems precisely how Michael would try to deal with his mounting psychological pressure. Too bad Anson was an evil SOB & only added to the damage because Michael REALLY needs the attention of a professional who understands combat related stress disorders peculiar to covert operators! He has serious problems, but he also has Fi. Is that enough?
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Intense. Nicely written.
bcmom chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Great job! thanks :)
kris.naman1 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Wow! Very nice!
FionaFan chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Another wonderful story. Thank you. I often wonder how long it will be before Michael has a nervous breakdown. He's had so much bottled up for so long inside him. He needs to let go. No matter what, Fiona will always be there for him.
LN8866 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Just incredibly beautiful. *sob* i love angsty mike. I think u nailed it perfectly how he would react/punish himself.