Reviews for Rat and Mouse
Classic Cowboy chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
wow this is dark... but I want to see more! Keep it coming!
Becks7 chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
You're welcome. Glad I could offer some encouragement.
metavox88 chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
It’s creepy and disturbing but dammit I have to know how it ends! Skumm is one sick bastard. There is so much potential dark story material in the in the relationship between Skumm and Linka that you just don’t see here much, and you did an excellent job translating that darkness in your were a few grammatical and spelling mistakes but nothing a little extra proof reading couldn't fix. My only issue is that I found myself wanting more imagery and details, particularly when it comes to all the character’s thoughts and feelings as they interact with each other and deal with what they’re experiencing. It would a bit more depth to the story and makes it that much better. I really hope you continue!
Becks7 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Wow that was dark! I liked it! I guess I'm kinda twisted like that! :p But seriously, I always wished for more interaction between Linka and Skumm, given their past. I always considered that she'd have resentment towards him, but I never considered that he would be just as resentful of the fact that she got away. This was a nice little revenge fic. I wish there was more to it! Maybe some day you'll do fics with the others being chased and captured by the Eco Villains? Or their reaction to being shown the video of what Skumm has done to Linka? There's just so much drama, I love it. You write Skumm really well.