Reviews for Steam
Supergoddad chapter 2 . 3/23
Wow! That was quick, I didn't expect it to end so soon.
starsun chapter 2 . 3/2
Please continue the story
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Amazing.
Awesomepossum328 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Sizzle. Sizzle. No matter how many times I read your stories, they always take my breath away.
JustLucky05 chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
Fantastic story! You did a wonderful job!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
Loved it! Interesting take on an alternate universe.
Hackingofthedead chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
Its been a while since I've read a Kataang fanfiction and I have to say that I loved it. I'm looking forward to more of your work, from bother before and the ones soon to come.
CloudMinded013 chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
AWESOME! LOVED IT 3333333
any-otp-will-do chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
Wonderful! I applaud you, good Wordstress.
Life In Ivy chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
Great job! Loved it! Although you might want to start double checking, as I noticed more than one spelling error ;)
Darkest Nightmare's Dread chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
I most certainly enjoyed this story. The lemon was lacking in the sense that there wasn't much in the way of physical decription, if you know what I mean. However, that is merely a preference of mine. The story was good, and I encourage you to create more. Until the next possible sighting, this is Darkest Nightmare's Dread, slowly fading into the shadows . . . . . .
Darkest Nightmare's Dread chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
"Therefore, I changed his reaction to "I support this relationship, but I'm going to tease the hell out of you because of it". Very good, Eco-Light-Sage. This part seems good enough. I will read on. Until the next possible sighting, this is Darkest Nightmare's Dread, slowly fading into the shadows . . . . . . . . . .
Kataang - My - Passion chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I love this story, I can keep reading it over and over ... If you wanted to make it an even better story! You should put more detail when Katara is trainging Aang, cause theres a gap . But overall GREAT ! :))
Kataang - My - Passion chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
Lmfaooo just any old day in the avatars house . GOOD STORY loved it
may96 chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
ha ha, I love the ending!
This is such a nice story. Short and sweet.