Reviews for The Strange and Wonderful Tale of Allen Walker
angels182 chapter 3 . 5/12/2014
NEXT pleease...xD
yullenai chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
Ngyaaaaaa i need to know if they're going to have sex or not! Please update \()/
yullenai chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
Kanda is so nervous around Allen XD it's cute. Please update! No pressure("
yullenai chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Allen just asked for food right off the bat XD. I LOVE Neko Allen, it fits him well and he's the uke. Keep up the good work. 3
Shizaki Kuro chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
Awww Allen honey, its okay you have Kanda!
Please update soon!
PearlesantlRose chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
Interesting chapter. Informative but not overly so. I hope another chapter makes its way to us soonish.
withoutwingsx chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
Oh yes... The joy!
Fellow lover of making people cry, join the shagged up plot team! Bask in our wonderful glow of deception! :)
melode chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
I like this chapter. A lot! I thought it was a humor/crack story with weird scenes (the beating), but you managed to add a real depth in it, shading this meeting-by-fluke-which-will-make-everything-allright with layers of sadness. Their behaviours take sense, and become suddently less far-fetched. A compassionate Kanda is certainly welcome, but it was strange ; it's not strange anymore, and very cute! However, I certainly hope you'll make everything allright between them later in the story :)
Please continue to write, whenever you can. Thanks for sharing :)
AllenMoyashiWalker chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
loved it. cant wait for the next chappie
fangirl12232 chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
Good job on your writing , cute idea for allen having cat ears, i LOVE allen with cat ears : 3 . Thank you for making this story and goodluck
Masked-Flame chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
Yes! You updated the story of epic epicness!

Okay first off! I looveed the bit where Kanda unconsciously yelled at Allen and Allen got all terrified! It was so saddening, yet adorable at the same time! I almost laughed at Kanda's wandering thoughts near the beginning XD Kanda! When A cute neko boy is crying, you do NOT have naughty thoughts about him (at that particular moment anyways)! XD Oh! Also, I really like the pasts you created for Allen and Kanda! I felt myself joining into the pity party as I read them! Woah... never imagined Tiedoll as a alcoholic! But I guess it would make sense if it was because bell boy (momentarily blanking on name .) died.

... I think I got a little carried away with this review...

*cough*...

thank you! I loved this chapter a ton! Please try to update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
Huray! you updated! :D

Awww! Okay this chapter was incredibly CUTE and incredibly SAD!
I was dying on the inside when I read about Allen and Kanda's past! I feel so bad for them! I like the line "welcome to the pity-party" though! that made me laugh XD
Oh, and I really loved the part where you made Allen flip out and start apologizing to Kanda in fear that he would be thrown out! Marvelous (heh... I like that word...Marvelous... XD)!
Annnyyywayys... thanks! I'm so glad I got to read more of your awesome story!
Please updated as soon as you can! :)
Zylia16 chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
Smut! Lemon! Yaoi! Kyyaaaaaa!
PinkyFinger chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
I do not like cat boys, but a cat boy Allen I wouldn't pass. Thank you for sharing, hope to read more soon.
Bone-eater chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
OMG YES NEKO ALLEN THAT'S SO ADORABLE ! YES YES YES OLEASE KEEP WRITIN ! I really whant to read more oh and can you make the chapters longer ? And will kanda by any chance give Allen a cute little kitty caller ? :33 meow?
My regards