Reviews for Is It A Love Out Of Reach
Guest chapter 17 . 8/4/2013
Wtf?
onedayatatime1 chapter 19 . 7/14/2013
hhow could u say ur story isnt good enough?! uur one of the most talented writers out here:( i cant believe u left us hanging and said ur not good enough , because ur really amazing and i believe that 1 day u will be back and get leddie together in this story!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/20/2013
i love ur story and i cant wait for more if u will update because damm this cliffhinger? !? ? hows eddie winning loren back... dammit i love ur story so much
Guest chapter 18 . 6/4/2013
you should write this again! maybe u should find some ideas in other stories and change it a bit , eddie needs to do something very special to make it up for loren maybe some birthdays should come soon just to get a few chapters:) there are many ideas to fill in
lauren.x.floyd chapter 19 . 5/7/2013
i will stick by you in this story, i like it and if you decide to continue that would be awesome, it will always be favourited
joan.goldman.9 chapter 19 . 4/30/2013
I can't believe you quit this story!
hollywood heights leddie love chapter 19 . 4/9/2013
When are there finally coming good days for leddie without so much drama
Future-Mrs.CodyLongo chapter 17 . 3/22/2013
while I love that song I think leave by jojo fits better because it's about cheaters
Leddie122399 chapter 19 . 3/21/2013
Make it 11 favorites cuz I love this story and will nit unfollow or unfavorite:)
DarkHeartRocker13 chapter 19 . 3/21/2013
aww I was really looking forward to a new chapter. But I will be here until you start writing. I have stories from 2010 that I follow and they writers haven't updated but I still don't abandon them. So I want abandon you. Love this story forever!
Layla
Happybee13 chapter 19 . 3/21/2013
I totally understand. I haven't had much time to write any new chapters for my stories in a while... I hope you do write again when you have the time ;)
Love2loveyou chapter 18 . 1/27/2013
Hey I think that loren should forgive eddie but then Tyler comes in and makes out with Chloe in front of loren and eddie. Eddie gets jealous and kisses Chloe loren runs out and runs into someone else and falls in love with them.
Guest chapter 18 . 1/26/2013
Please update soon and fix Leddie have Chloe accidentally explain everything or something
Kaeler chapter 17 . 1/17/2013
Post soon
llesha chapter 17 . 1/14/2013
I love this story I hope Loren takes Eddie back because Chloe and Tyler are buttholes..I cant wait for more chapters!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »