Reviews for The 10 Steps
Hermiownie chapter 9 . 8/27/2014
... Sobs ... OMG, Peeta had to "watch" her go first. So, so sad :(
Hermiownie chapter 2 . 8/27/2014
I have read lots of fanfic about Katniss and Peeta's "coming back together" ... but this chapter made me cry. Real. Very touching and so true to Katniss' character. I think you "wrote" her reactions to her feelings perfectly. Great job.
Stella chapter 10 . 11/30/2013
I really really loved this story and how you brought up characters that are usually not dealt with in fanfiction. I loved each and every chapter and I'm looking forward to hear / read more of you and your stories. The chapter in which Katniss died, killed me but I really enjoyed reading about Prue and Dannick. Keep up the good work and have a nice day :)
kelmikmag chapter 10 . 5/12/2013
Cried the whole chapter!
kelmikmag chapter 9 . 5/12/2013
Gut wrenching - I cried almost the whole chapter.
kelmikmag chapter 6 . 5/12/2013
SO sweet
kelmikmag chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
I love Boggs even more!
kelmikmag chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
Again, your imagery is amazing!
kelmikmag chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
wonderful!
kelmikmag chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
love the imagery
sohypothetically chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
What a great chapter about Boggs. I loved his character and you captured his transformation so nicely. Now THERE is a leader worth following.
sohypothetically chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
Best. Chapter. EVER.
sohypothetically chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
What a beautiful story so far...
Guest chapter 10 . 1/31/2013
oh i meant to say chapter 4 was really good too, boggs doesn't get enough credit for all his contributions. Only thing was it was very apparent in your series that you liked katniss a lot and i won't say disliked but def. saw peeta as weak and kind of pathetic which seem ooc. but the writing was very eloquent
Guest chapter 10 . 1/31/2013
So this was by far my least favorite chapter, but I really enjoyed reading the whole series so I felt like I should leave a review. Katniss dying was so sad, my fav. chapters was 2,and 5, with 6,& 9 being close 2nd. I think it was very clever they way you described the steps of shooting for each chapter.