Reviews for The 10 Steps
Chalayne chapter 4 . 2/18
I think you really got in Boggs head. Well done.
NotAnIslander chapter 10 . 12/30/2015
I've loved this story so much. The one thing though, that leaves me a little melancholy isn't what happened to Katniss, or even how Peeta responded. It's that both Prue and Sage left the district. The thought that there are no more Mellarks other than Peeta there- that breaks my heart.
Beautiful job. I wish you were still writing for the fandom, and you may not even het this, but thank you for sharing with us!
NotAnIslander chapter 4 . 12/30/2015
I read this story about a year and a half ago, when I first read and discovered The Hunger Games fanfiction. It is just as beautiful to read now as it was then. I love this chapter about Boggs, because I loved his character in the books. I think you've just added to his characterization here, filled him out a little more. Beautifully done.
Lolo Moonrock chapter 9 . 6/16/2015
I'm sitting on my sofa sobbing. I'm going to have to wipe away my tears before my husband gets home, I don't think he'll understand that I'm crying over fanfiction. But that was so sad and so beautifully written. Though I hate to read something so sad it's great that you have such a talent for writing. Thank you
Hermiownie chapter 9 . 8/27/2014
... Sobs ... OMG, Peeta had to "watch" her go first. So, so sad :(
Hermiownie chapter 2 . 8/27/2014
I have read lots of fanfic about Katniss and Peeta's "coming back together" ... but this chapter made me cry. Real. Very touching and so true to Katniss' character. I think you "wrote" her reactions to her feelings perfectly. Great job.
Stella chapter 10 . 11/30/2013
I really really loved this story and how you brought up characters that are usually not dealt with in fanfiction. I loved each and every chapter and I'm looking forward to hear / read more of you and your stories. The chapter in which Katniss died, killed me but I really enjoyed reading about Prue and Dannick. Keep up the good work and have a nice day :)
kelmikmag chapter 10 . 5/12/2013
Cried the whole chapter!
kelmikmag chapter 9 . 5/12/2013
Gut wrenching - I cried almost the whole chapter.
kelmikmag chapter 6 . 5/12/2013
SO sweet
kelmikmag chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
I love Boggs even more!
kelmikmag chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
Again, your imagery is amazing!
kelmikmag chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
wonderful!
kelmikmag chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
love the imagery
sohypothetically chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
What a great chapter about Boggs. I loved his character and you captured his transformation so nicely. Now THERE is a leader worth following.