Reviews for One more chance
green eyed champion chapter 22 . 2/5/2014
Uh oh and please another update soon if you can please I just started reading this story and read all 22 chapters in 2 days I love it :)
celeste.c.arguello chapter 22 . 2/4/2014
Pansy is a lot nicer than I imagined, it just goes to show that not all Slytherin are evil, conniving monsters ;)
Rea558750 chapter 22 . 2/4/2014
Narcissa just had to kill the happy mood lol
aj chapter 21 . 1/17/2014
Oooh! I love it! Please, PLEASE don't make me wait much longer for the next chapter! Update soon! :)
PotterAlways chapter 21 . 1/17/2014
This is a superb story! I CAN NOT wait for more chapters! Yay!
the FLAMING-GECKO chapter 21 . 12/30/2013
oh! how exciting! although, I'm worried about who found her parents and what 'she' is going to do to them...
update soon!
Kirawr chapter 21 . 12/22/2013
Congratulations for getting into university! It's awesome :D
Also thought I'd take the chance to say that I'm loving the story, thank you for this long running piece of happiness :) I'm always excited when you update.
Ooh, and also, when Scorpius is saying where the flowers are from, you mean "they're" :)
dobby97 chapter 21 . 12/22/2013
I absolutely love this story I started it today and have stayed up till 3am to finish it. I can't wait for the next chapter! And congrats with getting in to the uni you wanted that's awesome :)
Miss-Potterhead17 chapter 21 . 12/22/2013
Love your story. Btw I lik how you managed to keep everyone still in character you know?
Honoria Granger chapter 21 . 12/21/2013
Great cliffie. But why does Hermione need to introduce Drago to Hagrid? They know each other from Hogwarts, as you point out later...
Honoria Granger chapter 6 . 12/21/2013
It seems staggeringly inappropriate for Scorpius to discover his father in bed with his teacher after barely a day or two, and to be so casually allowed to join them. And how did they find out that that Hermione was at the manor and in Draco's room? Housekeeper blabbing?
Ms.UpdateWanter chapter 20 . 12/15/2013
Please updatteeeee!Really quick pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
furface294 chapter 13 . 12/8/2013
OMG after reading 13 chapters I have just realised what the headmistresses name is, how silly does that make me feel LOL LOVE the story
Gryffenclaw's Princess chapter 20 . 11/16/2013
i'm a bit confused with the plot
Colorful Magic chapter 20 . 11/16/2013
I think you may have uploaded this chapter to the wrong story. This just went from Hermione and Draco being adults to school kids again.
I do hope you update this story soon!