Reviews for He's Back!
TheWiseGamer chapter 2 . 2/22
this is such a good fic hope you you come back to it
UltimateX13 chapter 2 . 1/15
You should really continue this story. It is very interesting.
Tom2011 chapter 2 . 1/7
I have a challenge for history Naruto/Young justice League who are interested to visit me at my profile
Advent of Shadows chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
I remember reading this on YourFanFiction. Kind of sad to see that it's still only two chapters in. Either way, I'll need to put this on my alerts list just in case you ever get around to it.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
when are going to update
innerMalice chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
megan gave off a yandere type of vibe in the beginning. lol at the breakfast scene looking and sounds like a great story. theres not enough good narutoxyoung justice crossover that continue long enough to finish the story at least make it into double digit chapters. hope you can continue this in the future.
innerMalice chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
lol at lian selective memory at combat. nice start liking the way the family life is protrayed at the end.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
Ah, chibi is soooo cute;)
Guest chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
Please continue
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
Just make these damn chapters longer man. I like a good story and all but I like it better when it takes more than 3 to 5 minutes to read.
Skyscorch chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
haha I love the story so far cant wait for the rest
NeoNazo356 chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
The thing with kunai and rabbit masks sounds absolutely adorable. Wonder how Naruto coming back to the Team will be received, and just how long he'll have them walking on eggshells.
Celis chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
Interesting story so far, it's actually enjoyable to read a story where Naruto is a father :)
XKhaosXKyuubiX chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
Kyuubi16,

Okay, this is a really good set-up. I love the family dynamic between Jade and Naruto, and how that left her with Artemis. That was funny.

Please update soon.

-Khaos
outlawkamisama chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
I'm definitely keeping my eye on this story.

Does the 'Naruto x ?' mean that the pairing is undecided? If that's so I'm hoping it's strictly NarutoxJade as she fits Naruto the best out of all the other female Young Justice characters. If your planning on Naruto eventually getting back together with M'gann. Does that mean that Jade will be killed by the League of Shadows for betraying them? whichever girl Naruto ends up with all I ask is that you don't turn this into a harem.

I look forward to the next chapter.