Reviews for Collateral Damage
DasCheesenborgir chapter 16 . 4/19
It's a rare occurrence to find a story with romance in it that's not horribly rushed, especially in Borderlands...

I realize that you indicated in the Author's Notes throughout that it wasn't exactly you intention to make one in the first place, but the build-up was, I thought, excellent. For one, there were a few points where I actually WANTED to see the romance happen but wasn't exactly sure if it would, which is a feeling I get pretty rarely.

Are you planning on making at least a semi-direct sequel to this? The only thing I was a bit disappointed with was that it ended here, I thought you were going to carry it to the end of the game... I suppose this makes sense enough, since the major conflicts presented in the story have all been wrapped up, but still. It'd be really interesting if you did decide to continue with this idea.
Delta chapter 16 . 6/23/2013
Really good story. I also liked the ending I was saying in my mind “Ah Zer0 you sneeky sumbitch always having the last word.” Actually last kiss but still.
rezzilla chapter 16 . 6/11/2013
I really enjoyed this fanfic! In comparison to many of the other ones on the net, yours seemed to be the most realistic and in-character. I didn't even mind the implementation of an OC with main characters, as you executed it in such a believable fashion.
The subtle addition of romance was also very well done. It wasn't over the top, and like I said earlier, seemed very in character. Although the final chapter was sad the epilogue gave some bittersweet hope to the reader. In the case that you write more about these characters, or expand on the romance, I'd really really look forward to it. If not, well done! It was awesome!
Khayr chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I waited a couple days after I had finished reading this to write a review, and I thought I would leave one now! Excellent story, well-written and nicely thought out. (: Even though it didn't start with any ships in it, it started off great, too! The little bits in the later chapters were excellent (you won't find me complaining), and not ooc or weird or the like.

Basically great job, loved the read, and hope to see more from you at some point. c:
Guest chapter 16 . 3/15/2013
Thanks for shaing this. Much appreciated.
Angie the Wolfos chapter 16 . 3/10/2013
This was a great fic :)
I wish MayaZer0 had worked out, but it was still amazing :)
Let me know if you ever decide to write another one :D
LadyKryptonite chapter 16 . 3/10/2013
Been a fun ride indeed! Loved reading your writing, I'll miss getting all excited over the updates and re-reading the chapters. Hope one day you'll come back to Fanfiction, seeing as Fictionpress has stolen your attention. Sighs, another one gone.
MonsterJunkie chapter 16 . 3/10/2013
Oh jeez, I thought that Maya x Zero had been where it was going all along, I would've suggested it long before now if I had known otherwise. I'd definitely love to see more Maya x Zero romance! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
maidengarnet chapter 16 . 3/10/2013
I fall in with the crowd who is pleased by your subtle but excellent additions of romance between Maya and Zero. Thank you for deciding to add that in - and I loved the story as a whole, even without the romance - but the romance put a nice bit of something extra to it.
Violet Lolita chapter 15 . 3/10/2013
The ending of this chapter struck a chord with me. I really feel for Maya here, as done anyone who has ever felt unrequited love, I'm sure. I envy your ability to manipulate the emotions of your readers in such a natural and organic way.

I hope Maya gets a happy ending in the epilogue. Looking forward to it either way.
So chapter 15 . 3/10/2013
Sequel with half alien babies? Yes?
El chapter 15 . 3/9/2013
whyyy Zero, whyyyyy?
Yami Kurushimi chapter 15 . 3/8/2013
ARGH! Such a good fanfiction! I really have to finish the whole of borderlands 2! (I realize that most of your story spins off and puts your own tail on it, and I have no qualms about that, but I also just realized that if I go finish borderlands 2 I could tell how friggin awesome more of the fanfictions are.)

Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 15 . 3/7/2013
awesome they finally blew up the base can't wait for the epilogue
MonsterJunkie chapter 15 . 3/7/2013
Ooohh, are we finally getting to the Zero x Maya? It'd be great to see some more interaction between the two or at least Zero's reaction to what Maya did. Looking forward to the next update! This is what I've been waiting for all this time.