Reviews for The Balance of Power
Devilboy101 chapter 9 . 6/5
PLEASE COUNTINUE. ITS AWESOME!
LilLinkGirl chapter 9 . 4/1
Noooo! You had to stop it here? Come on...not cool lol
Guest chapter 9 . 12/28/2014
Will you give me a new chapter as birthday present for the new year? It's honestly all I want!
Hercules8 chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Very nice crossover story! Please continue it! :D
Guest chapter 9 . 11/21/2014
If it wasnt for your work, all Skaar fans would be doomed...
Keep up the awesome work! Keep up with SKAAAR! (whips..)
Guest chapter 9 . 11/20/2014
Please please please please please please please update pleaseeeee
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 9 . 10/23/2014
Heh, Laura's lucky that Korra didn't metal-bend her.

Keep the good writing.
Brad W chapter 9 . 10/23/2014
I would figure the Avengers would first ask the teens what was going on and not just attack them, leading me to believe Skaar is going to start something he doesn't need to. I can see Tony trying to call his dad during any resultant fight to get him down there to calm everything down. Also, I have a couple of unrelated questions to the story. Have you seen the new Avengers trailer that came out and what are your thoughts on what was shown and what do you think of the whole "Doc Green going around depowering Hulks to stop gamma proliferation" arc going on in the comics, especially with what I heard was Skaar being de-Hulked? Keep up the good work!
Wolvenstrom chapter 9 . 10/23/2014
I take it next chapter will go something like

"You need to register and be trained"
"I'm not staying in your world, the hulks are going to send me back"
"We won't allow them to, your staying here and working for us or going to prison!"
Vanessa Masters chapter 6 . 10/7/2014
OOoooh. Even gruff Iron Pants, Ross is becoming fond of Korra. Will wonders neevr cease? :D
Vanessa Masters chapter 5 . 10/7/2014
Daaaang.

Still, what makes Hiro-kala think he can control, and conquer that Aku-Tonrar? He might just consume Hiro, and then where will he be?

Well, DEAD or ceased to be, that's for sure.
Vanessa Masters chapter 4 . 10/6/2014
Coool.
Vanessa Masters chapter 3 . 10/6/2014
Dang! Panic in Korra's world, And Korra fights the hulk. Intense.
Vanessa Masters chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
WoooH

Wild. :D

Love ABomb, so funny, and cool.

Love Red Hulk...if only because I got a thing for older solider types into hot, red-hulk muscled bodies. ;) XD

Noooot that Korra seems to hold the same interest.
Vanessa Masters chapter 1 . 10/6/2014