Reviews for Kiss From a Moose
was too good :) perfection. I loved it
Emily chapter 1 . 1/26
I thought it was pretty hot that jade kissed moose.
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Great!
CherryAmes15 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Loved it- I always wanted Beck to find out about Jade and Moose kissing and that Jade knew he almost kissed Tori. :)
The Slytherin Serpent chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Tori is not one of Jade's best friends so Beck is not a hypocrite to be Mad. Both Jade and Moose betrayed him. He should have made Moose walk to the airport. :(
Nina chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Bad? This was AMAZING. I love jealous Beck so much
movie-moment chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I loved this, especially since I really wanted everyone (or at least Beck) to find out about Jade & Moose making out. I love how in the end it seemed kinda like Moose was rooting for Beck & Jade, haha. Great as always.
DanielleConstant chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
He Kind of Loved Her. UHuh. You can't deal with Jade West on a kind of love.c
beckettjade chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I like it :) and I LOVE jealous Beck! also, I love your stories so much! can you possibly recommend any jealous beck fics? :)
the inversed butterfly chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Ugh, I love this, I really do. It's so refreshing to have a jealous Beck and I've always yearned for him to be jealous, but while reading this, I began to feel bad for him. I suppose I'm not used to jealous!beck and retaliating!jade (which is pretty odd). Anyway, it was well executed!
Nina chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
On the contrary, this was REALLY GOOD.
I loved it.
Kepp up xx
LifeLover22 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I really loved this!
Trance Starr chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
It was NOT really bad, it was AWESOME! I loved when you said Bekc could like Tori in some universe where he's never been in love with Jade. That was honestly beautiful. Hopefully some Beck jealousy in the next episode?
sushi.23 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012