Reviews for Kiss From a Moose
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Great!
CherryAmes15 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Loved it- I always wanted Beck to find out about Jade and Moose kissing and that Jade knew he almost kissed Tori. :)
Henry Prince chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Tori is not one of Jade's best friends so Beck is not a hypocrite to be Mad. Both Jade and Moose betrayed him. He should have made Moose walk to the airport. :(
Nina chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Bad? This was AMAZING. I love jealous Beck so much
movie-moment chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I loved this, especially since I really wanted everyone (or at least Beck) to find out about Jade & Moose making out. I love how in the end it seemed kinda like Moose was rooting for Beck & Jade, haha. Great as always.
DanielleConstant chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
He Kind of Loved Her. UHuh. You can't deal with Jade West on a kind of love.c
beckettjade chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I like it :) and I LOVE jealous Beck! also, I love your stories so much! can you possibly recommend any jealous beck fics? :)
the inversed butterfly chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Ugh, I love this, I really do. It's so refreshing to have a jealous Beck and I've always yearned for him to be jealous, but while reading this, I began to feel bad for him. I suppose I'm not used to jealous!beck and retaliating!jade (which is pretty odd). Anyway, it was well executed!
Nina chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
On the contrary, this was REALLY GOOD.
I loved it.
Kepp up xx
LifeLover22 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I really loved this!
Trance Starr chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
It was NOT really bad, it was AWESOME! I loved when you said Bekc could like Tori in some universe where he's never been in love with Jade. That was honestly beautiful. Hopefully some Beck jealousy in the next episode?
sushi.23 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Love it!
MissQueenKirei chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Bad? This was AMAZING. I really enjoyed jealous!beck. :P

Thanks for sharing!
readingrainbows chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Well I know I've said this before but I can't help but be a bit repetitive, for the sole fact that it’s one of the truest things I could say: so much of what you write reads like a young adult novel. So much of it, I would venture to say the majority even. As usual everything is well put together and nicely developed; you always seem to have a firm and steady grasp on all the characters and their many emotions.

This story in particular was (well, not surprising considering it’s YOU) but at the very least slightly unexpected. After reading Suzy’s I was unsure which direction you would take and I was happy to see that you focused more on Beck’s point of view, because we don’t get to see very much of that in fanfiction and even less so in the show. So it was nice to see it done well.

There are only a few people in the fandom who I think can pull off a jealous Beck and I think you’re truly one of them. He seems very Beck-like in every aspect, and it’s not like we haven’t ever seen a very annoyed Beck before, so it was smart of you to cite his anger back to the fights he and Jade had on the show during that confrontational scene when Jade apologizes to Beck. Things like that, your placement of words (like, not trying to go too far out on a limb here, but the way you said “darkly, his voice unintentionally rough” made the character really BECK, as opposed to Robbie or Andre or anyone else if you’d used other types of words)

I believe it’s very difficult to write Beck, I shy away from Beck and I think many other writers do as well, but you really have him down. It’s always a pleasure to read jealous Beck, and even more so if it’s done as exceptionally as above.

This story also had some /gorgeous/ lines. When I said I was literally sighing, I was reading these words: “But comparing Tori to Jade was like comparing granite to diamonds in the rough; they both shone, but one was more noticeable, more valuable.” I’m sure you know this is a strong line, but it’s also the fact that it’s such a solid comparison; not only is the wording in itself lovely, but it also makes sense. It’s not just over-prettied fluff, it is very pretty but still it has character, it has substance. I just really, really adored that line very much.

I also really enjoyed your resolution. As one-tuned as you seem on twitter (BADE BADE BADE BADE) I know you actually understand that they haven’t reached that point yet, that there’s still much more to talk about and forgive. I’m glad you left the story open-ended. Beck, he still loves her, he always will without a doubt, but your wording was such a nice way to put it: a soft, quiet ending after a whirlwind of wild jealousy:

“But most of the time, he kinda loved her, and that, in itself, was the root of all of his problems.”

A summarization of the entire thing, of the entire bade fandom even, in one line.
Well done, exceptionally well done.
lalala chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
That was amazing! I loved how everyone stayed in character