Reviews for Yin vs Yang
KR Birth chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
The power of desire OOOs!
PenGator3 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Hmm... your work here, a Yin Yang Yo fanfic no less, seems to have redefined the term, "there's always a first time for everything." Still, it doesn't mean that it was a bad Yin Yang Yo fanfic either for the record; after all, it has been a long time since I have read something in that category since another author, Breaking Bunnies released Many Moments. Of course, one truth prevails: we, humanity itself are a flawed species; but, at least there is room left for improvement within ourself when it all gets broken down in the long run. Given that you were at this writing game for over four hundred odd days tops I almost seem to be in no place to teach you how to be perfect since I'm not perfect either therefore preventing "the blind leading the blind" scenario from unfolding explosively. Long story short in a nutshell, you have talent and are rich in spirit but in order to make this story work in the progressive run one must partake in watching the series more often to study the characters, their personalities, the settings, the environment, the thought-provoking mood as a foodstuff for one penny rather than a pretty one. As great as it may sound this is perhaps a prototypical floorplan that has areas that need to be attended to via in-universe explanations for stuff depicted in your fanbased literature. So in conclusion of summary, good work so far but tweak it a little to make it better.