Reviews for An Unspoken I Love You
Desireholder chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Okay, I decided. Yore officially my favorite SasuSaku writer. I love your English and your writing style and the fact that this story was great makes me adore you.
The Mistress Snape chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
This is perfect and beautifully written. I like that there was less dialogue. In my opinion, this is how they interact with each other. There's more in what isn't said.
itachi13080 chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Beautiful. It was a very beautiful oneshot with heart felt words that make you feel more then you already do for the characters. Love it. :)
shadowereign chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Niceeee
TrustmeImanurse chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
What a wonderful story. I loved everything right down to the author's note at the end. I completely agree with you on the beauty of the sasusaku pairing. Thank you for posting such a lovely fic.
GaaraLove4-ever chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
I love it! great job! keepn up the good work! v:)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Holy moly...that is really romantic...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Awwww! I love them too
pastel kittens chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I really appreciate your authors note at the end of this.

I used to be one of those people who didn't have a lot of hope in the possibility of SasukexSakura. And I thought Sakura was kind of pathetic for not moving on with her life when it came to her feelings for Sasuke.

But now that I've thought about it, that would take someone with a huge heart and a lot of faith to do that. Maybe it could even be reassuring for Sasuke to know that someone out there loves him.

I honestly can't imagine Sasuke with anyone else besides Sakura. Whether it happens or not in the actual manga, they are certainly interesting.

Beautiful story :)
Black.Alley.Kat chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
This is unbelievably sweet, and so very in character. It's hard to characterize a soft Sasuke, and I think you accomplished it! Great job.
lexsanz chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
This was absolutely beautiful I loved it
meantimegirl chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
This is so beautiful. I must commend you for how you started this story. The backdrop of it all described in such vivid way. It feels so romantic. I don't really care much for dialogue. This is really good. Great job you!
CallMeButLove chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Now I remember why, when I first read this story, I didn't review it right then. Don't worry. The reason was that, like your other piece that I read tonight, it is overwhelmingly outstanding. I lack the ability (vocabulary) to properly praise it. I can't tell you how much it means to me to be able to read a story, like this, which has one of my favorite couples, does them justice one thousand times over, and is well-written to the point of shaming me for ever writing anything. This. Is. Truly. Fantastic. Thank you for allowing all of us here, to enjoy it!
hirokiri9 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
This was very refreshing. Keep it up! :D
Giulietta Marescotti chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Aw! She'll always be there to help. I LOVE IT!