Reviews for Love's perils
TheWonderOfLexicon chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
Amazing! I love the anagram at the end, how cute!
lenaalexandra chapter 6 . 4/24/2013
I found a really very very good ending ... especially that the anagram ... well ... see you soon GREETINGS!
TRADUCCION: me parecio un muy muy muy buen final...en especial eso del anagrama...bien nos vemos proximamente...SALUDOS!
lenaalexandra chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
that gives me joy you publish not only one, three chapters ... burst of happiness (i fail an exam of maths jeje) ... see you in the next time... GREETINGS!
TRADUCCION: que alegria me da que hayas publicado no solo uno sino que tres capitulos...estallo de felicidad (y eso que reprobe un examen de mate jeje)...nos vemos en la proxima...SALUDOS!
Pumpkin Kuro chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
Oh my gosh, a great chapter. The anagrams were very good. Keep going please, update soon. :)
Pumpkin Kuro chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
Oh no! I'm going to squash that bug! :P Continue soon.
Pumpkin Kuro chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
Wouw! What's Perkill going to do? Update soon please! :D
lenaalexandra chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
I read the first chapter and left me with my mouth open, two girls, two objectives and one man ... suspense ... will wait the next chapter...GREETINGS AND HAVE A NICE DAY TOO!
TRADUCCION: lei el primer capitulo y me quede con la boca abierta, dos chicas, dos objetivos y un solo hombre...que suspenso...esperare el proximo capitulo...SALUDOS Y TAMBIEN UN BONITO DIA!
Pumpkin Kuro chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
Yay! Finally! Waiting for more soon! ;)
shadow1real chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Amazing story can't wait for more
PopsShows23 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Good job keep up the great work :-)
Pumpkin Kuro chapter 1 . 11/6/2012