Reviews for Echo-casting
ThatBrutalReviewer chapter 13 . 3/27
Shame this has been abandoned.
Darkstar chapter 13 . 2/22
I love the story but it updates slow
agentOrange chapter 1 . 1/17
Kinda sad i havent seen anything from you in half a year. I loved this story. Hope your doing okay
Takareer chapter 13 . 1/6
This is truly an amazing story! It has great writing, spot-on characterization, and is generally quite interesting to read. Please continue it!
Mayumi-H chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
As it's been so long since an update, I'm guessing this story's been abandoned. Which is a shame, because your characterizations are great, and the dynamics between the characters are a joy to read. All of them, too, not just the two mains. Your Maya is my new favorite version, a perfect mix of composed and snide, and your Salvador is as playful as he is crazy.

Be mindful of speakers, though, no matter what the story. While there are exceptions (aren't there always?), the general rule is a new paragraph when someone new speaks. Or, maybe that's just the site doing wonky things with the formatting? It's difficult to tell conclusively.

Anyway, I'd be interested to see more of this story, if you ever choose to come back to it. If not, it was a fun ride while it lasted. Best to you!
Mayumi-H chapter 13 . 12/10/2013
Everything - all the relationships and goings-on - are very subtle, but I really like the way they're coming together. It's meandering in a way that a lot of real friendships are. Nice work!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/22/2013
Pleas continue this!
Tertre Rouge chapter 13 . 10/3/2013
Dude, I've been seriously digging this story for months, REALLY hoping it's not dead!
Jay Z chapter 13 . 7/29/2013
Please continue this.
Let me clarify: This is decidedly, defiantly one of the best Borderlands fanfic, one of the best written fics PERIOD that I have read in a long while. The pairing is unusual and exciting, the action is well written, and the slow building emotion is absolutely fantastic.
I really, truly hope that you keep it going, I can't wait to see more.
Would You Kindly chapter 13 . 7/23/2013
Really enjoyed the story so far. Im hoping you'll update soon
Guest chapter 13 . 7/14/2013
Please update soon, I love this story :)
Anonymous Reader chapter 13 . 7/8/2013
This is by far the best Gaige/Axton story ever! 3
Are there going to be more chapters, or is there going to be a sequel? I'm anxious to read more from you about these two.
Amazing story throughout! Great job! ;D
Alex118 chapter 13 . 6/26/2013
Hey love this story and pair. Is Krieg going to show up in this and are going going to keep writing beyond Jack's death?
Kaze chapter 13 . 6/22/2013
Very nice story so far. Just found this and already read through all the chapters, eagerly waiting for more. I think you got character personalities and setting itself captured nicely. Keep up the awesome work.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/17/2013
Do you know how heard it is to find the absolute genius. Well i have found it please continue with the axton gaige relationship i beg of you.