Reviews for Occupational Hazards
Ddiwerth chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
Oh yes, I do like brave, I-can-do-this-by-myself Merlin, and concerned, don't-you-dare-keep-things-from-me Arthur! I like the fact that Arthur discovered the injuries and wouldn't let things lie (i.e. he IS going to talk to Iorwick). I also like the fact that Merlin says he's not going to tell Arthur if he gets injured again. It made their conversation so honest and natural - very typical of the banter between these two. I also love the way you spice up the dialogue with the unspoken thoughts (the snipes and the curses)...again, it makes the speech so very easy to imagine and in character.

Ooh a hurt/comfort only thread...now I'm REALLY excited. Hope your family is all okay after those storms and that you'll get the chance to write more soon :O)
Corey YoungBlood chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
Awwwww i like when he says "you're mine". Adorable :) great chapter.
chele the original chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
Glad you are OK.
Another good chapter.
Arthur you better be very clear to iorwick about not hurting Merlin or anyone else.;]
Guest chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
This is soo sweet I soooo want to read more please up date soon
Guest chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
Oh my goodness, I LOVE IT. Hahahahaha, it's PERFECT. I need more.
OLilyO chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
感觉,很好
MamzelleHermy chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
(What is wrong with having a collection of 80 h/c oneshots? I'd love that!)

I loved the chapter! Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Yes! do the part two
caldera32 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Battle puppet?
I liked it, but feel it would have been better without the swearing.
That really took me out of the moment since the characters don't swear on the show.
(I often wonder what BBC/UK censorship must be like, I mean, they rarely even show blood for goodness sake- even when someone is 'mortally wounded'!)
But still, good- particularly the last bit about encounters with the ground.
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
So cute! Loved it! :)
Ddiwerth chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Oh yes! Good ol' fashioned and devilishly sexy whump, angst and bromance...your forte :D I loved it. Loved the contrast of what Arthur thought to what he said, and how infuriated he was getting because Merlin was not allowing him to feel guilty. Yes please, I love the idea of you doing a series of one shots on the hurt/comfort theme (as you do them so fabulously) :O)
MamzelleHermy chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Oh YES pretty please do a hurt/comfort collection ! I loved this one ! And in all honesty, my mond was already imagining you writing a story with Merlin getting hurt by a noble after that but as Arthur was now aware of the fact he had a tendency to lie to hide that he would discover it and all that kind of great stuff!
sarajm chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Great oneshot. H/C with Merlin trying to hide hurt caused by others abusing authority is just about my favourite theme. I'd love to see a collection of them, or any other H/C ideas you have. Also, I would love a second part to this one, especially now that Arthur is aware that this is going on and would no doubt be skeptical next time Merlin claims clumsiness.
HakuHunterNatural chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
It would be nice if you made this a series of oneshots! The emotion in this was pretty well done. Good job. Personally, I would have perferred if it were in either 1st or 3rd person. The constant "you"ing takes a bit away from the quality of your story, but I guess you're the author. I think that if you changed you to he I would be able to conect it more to the actual person, this way reminds me of a persuasive essay.
Other than that, well done! Please continue.
Ocean Mint Leaves chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
A collection of hurt/comfort oneshots? From you? That would be amazing!
Lovely writing as always. :)
170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »