Reviews for Occupational Hazards
Yoru Writes chapter 9 . 1/18/2014
I've read all of tgese oneshots, starting with chapter 1. This was truly a great read. I could not stop reading all day. Really, this was wonderful. There were a few grammar and spelling mistakes, but very few. Great job. Captivating.
E chapter 2 . 1/8/2014
Actually this wasn't awful, I was really pulled into it, to where I forgot I was reading, I was so absorbed, and the emotional tension was played out well.
EmotionalDreamer101 chapter 9 . 11/26/2013
That was adorable :D I love this.
CastleScribe chapter 9 . 10/14/2013
Really enjoyed reading this. It was different from most sets of one-shots – no reveal, for instance – and that was probably why it was so good. Of course, even the originality wouldn't have been enough if it weren't well-written, but this fic had very few faults and great character descriptions. I'm definitely thankful that I found this.
Lunarhorse97 chapter 9 . 8/25/2013
These are really good and I enjoyed all especially after I figured out that these are one-shots...it made a lot more sense after that. Oh and I have the 3 am beaten on the account I started reading this at 3:40 am or at least somewhere around that time. Well anyways great job on these stories and I think I better go to sleep I can't seem to type without messing up right now. :)
Ernil i Pheriannath chapter 9 . 8/18/2013
Bless poor Merlin. I love your writing. So descriptive, i wish some of these stories had happened on the show. but i guess they hurt the poor boy enough. Please continue.
Ernil i Pheriannath chapter 5 . 8/18/2013
Poor Merlin... : ( Shame these are drabbles, love them none the less though.
Ernil i Pheriannath chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
Gosh, loved this chapter! Great writing!
Sahba chapter 5 . 8/10/2013
Aww i never read something like this!
Sahba chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
Sweet sweet sweet
Sahba chapter 9 . 8/10/2013
It is very very sweet
FroggerJane chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I love this show, I love these stories, and I love your style of writing. I very much enjoyed all of the chapters, and I now plan to read more of your work. Thank you for writing this, as it was totally awesome.
Jezza7630 chapter 9 . 5/27/2013
No words. None at all.

Love this! Thanks for posting! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 5/26/2013
I love your little collection of these stories. They're brilliant! I hope to see more in the future. :D
Time's Quill chapter 9 . 5/25/2013
Stop traumatizing Merlin! XD. No but really, this was amazing and there were heart-wrenching feelings everywhere and wow. Awesome job!
170 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »