Reviews for Occupational Hazards
Jezza7630 chapter 9 . 5/27/2013
No words. None at all.

Love this! Thanks for posting! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 5/26/2013
I love your little collection of these stories. They're brilliant! I hope to see more in the future. :D
Time's Quill chapter 9 . 5/25/2013
Stop traumatizing Merlin! XD. No but really, this was amazing and there were heart-wrenching feelings everywhere and wow. Awesome job!
Time's Quill chapter 6 . 5/25/2013
You are amazing. I love your writing and the different scenarios you put the characters in the explore who they are and what their relationships are really like. Poor Merlin never catches a break, does he? XD
Time's Quill chapter 4 . 5/25/2013
I swear, you're going to kill me with feelings one of these days.
Time's Quill chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
That was awesome!
Red Shade43 chapter 9 . 5/22/2013
I MISSED THIS SO MUCH AHAIULBABLCOUQBCISLCJBEIB
Alexandra Jones-Smith chapter 9 . 5/20/2013
Oh my gosh! I loved this! It had a little bit of Merlin/Arthur and it was cute! Thank you for posting this!
Sarah chapter 9 . 5/19/2013
I've enjoyed all of your one shots written here.
And Arthur and Merlin must have the oldest fan fiction in history. Not bad at almost a few thousand years and counting.
mersan123 chapter 9 . 5/18/2013
Hi Spinesless. I have just completed reading the entire collection and will now add your story to my favorites. Be assured, as I am often unable to sleep I will definitely be reading your stories again and again. I hope you continue to write Merlin Fanfic as I intend to continue to read - just cannot get enough now that the show has ended. Again many many thanks. Best wishes, Sue (avid reader)
kitkat chapter 9 . 5/17/2013
Arthur and Merlin are so adorable! I can totally see Merlin freaking out over burning, and I loved the last bit! I would love to see more hurt comfort fics!
MidnightPhenomenon chapter 9 . 5/17/2013
I just wanted you to know that I really enjoy your writing! I hope youll continue with your Merlin-stories. Cheers from Norway
MamzelleHermy chapter 9 . 5/17/2013
Oh I loved this chapter and I'm very sad to read you're stopping this story it was brillant! Hope we'll still read from you soon :D
Loves the Supernatural chapter 7 . 5/17/2013
I'm pretty certain the term is pass out and not faint! Just because Merlin is a man and fainting is for girls not manly men like merlin... just sayin
chele the original chapter 9 . 5/17/2013