Reviews for Occupational Hazards
Sarah chapter 9 . 5/19/2013
I've enjoyed all of your one shots written here.
And Arthur and Merlin must have the oldest fan fiction in history. Not bad at almost a few thousand years and counting.
mersan123 chapter 9 . 5/18/2013
Hi Spinesless. I have just completed reading the entire collection and will now add your story to my favorites. Be assured, as I am often unable to sleep I will definitely be reading your stories again and again. I hope you continue to write Merlin Fanfic as I intend to continue to read - just cannot get enough now that the show has ended. Again many many thanks. Best wishes, Sue (avid reader)
kitkat chapter 9 . 5/17/2013
Arthur and Merlin are so adorable! I can totally see Merlin freaking out over burning, and I loved the last bit! I would love to see more hurt comfort fics!
ThisIsNotAComputer chapter 9 . 5/17/2013
I just wanted you to know that I really enjoy your writing! I hope youll continue with your Merlin-stories. Cheers from Norway
MamzelleHermy chapter 9 . 5/17/2013
Oh I loved this chapter and I'm very sad to read you're stopping this story it was brillant! Hope we'll still read from you soon :D
Loves the Supernatural chapter 7 . 5/17/2013
I'm pretty certain the term is pass out and not faint! Just because Merlin is a man and fainting is for girls not manly men like merlin... just sayin
chele the original chapter 9 . 5/17/2013
I know that I shall
always be re watching
Merlin.
Irene chapter 9 . 5/17/2013
Loved that chapter, so sweet _
Nice to know I'm not the only person who reads fanfiction at 3 in the morning... Well, no, I knew it but it needed reaffirming.
Well, if you ever do feel like updating, I'd love to read :)
sword chapter 9 . 5/17/2013
reread them all this morning all good
ahyperactivehero chapter 9 . 5/17/2013
I love how you mention in your author's note "you have just discovered this fic because it's 3 AM and you can't sleep" because it is almost 3 in the morning here and I can't sleep. The only difference is that I have found these adorable oneshots before, and I adore them!
I hope that you decide to continue writing them, even if there are giant gaps in time, as these are amazing.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/17/2013
Lovely chapter. Beautiful. Good piece to end this anthology with.
Thanks for sharing your hard work.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/16/2013
Yay. Bamf!Merlin. Nice build-up of tension. The last two lines were a great lighter note.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/16/2013
Great descriptive writing. Love it when Merlin uses his magic. Love the banter. Very good.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/16/2013
Awww. Merlin. This is really good.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/16/2013
Love your writing. Arthur and Merlin are very much in character.
165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »