Reviews for Occupational Hazards
Guest chapter 9 . 5/17/2013
Lovely chapter. Beautiful. Good piece to end this anthology with.
Thanks for sharing your hard work.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/16/2013
Yay. Bamf!Merlin. Nice build-up of tension. The last two lines were a great lighter note.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/16/2013
Great descriptive writing. Love it when Merlin uses his magic. Love the banter. Very good.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/16/2013
Awww. Merlin. This is really good.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/16/2013
Love your writing. Arthur and Merlin are very much in character.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/16/2013
Good whump!Merlin and bromance. Great chapter.
grayember13 chapter 9 . 5/16/2013
Well you deserved every nice and sweet review! Keep it up! I know its hard to be motivated but maybe this will help. You are an amazing writer with amazing ideas! You can do it!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
That's what a migraine feels like even without magic.
Good writing.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
Excellent. I like your style: writing in the second person. Arthur's possessive and protective. Love that.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Typical Merlin. Letting Arthur off easy.
Very well written dialogue.
assbele chapter 7 . 4/18/2013
AAHHHHHH THESE ARE SO, SO, SO AMAZINGLY CUTE. SCREAMS.
catgirl789 chapter 8 . 3/17/2013
I'm sorry you had The Writer's Block. It sure looks like you're over it. I'd love to see a continuation of this chapter. :]
SeeMeInTheShadows chapter 7 . 3/8/2013
I'll admit, the summary for this chapter had me worried for a few seconds. (Arthur hurt?! What is this, I didn't sign up for this, I demand a refund, etc) and then I read the second part and all was well (To this day, I believe that all fanfiction writers have something twisted in their heads. Excellent chapter, however, and amazingly in character and adorable!
SeeMeInTheShadows chapter 3 . 3/8/2013
Your writing is captivating. That's really one of the only ways I can think to describe it.
Dawnfire11 chapter 8 . 3/7/2013