Reviews for Occupational Hazards
Guest chapter 6 . 5/16/2013
Awww. Merlin. This is really good.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/16/2013
Love your writing. Arthur and Merlin are very much in character.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/16/2013
Good whump!Merlin and bromance. Great chapter.
grayember13 chapter 9 . 5/16/2013
Well you deserved every nice and sweet review! Keep it up! I know its hard to be motivated but maybe this will help. You are an amazing writer with amazing ideas! You can do it!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
That's what a migraine feels like even without magic.
Good writing.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
Excellent. I like your style: writing in the second person. Arthur's possessive and protective. Love that.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Typical Merlin. Letting Arthur off easy.
Very well written dialogue.
assbele chapter 7 . 4/18/2013
catgirl789 chapter 8 . 3/17/2013
I'm sorry you had The Writer's Block. It sure looks like you're over it. I'd love to see a continuation of this chapter. :]
SeeMeInTheShadows chapter 7 . 3/8/2013
I'll admit, the summary for this chapter had me worried for a few seconds. (Arthur hurt?! What is this, I didn't sign up for this, I demand a refund, etc) and then I read the second part and all was well (To this day, I believe that all fanfiction writers have something twisted in their heads. Excellent chapter, however, and amazingly in character and adorable!
SeeMeInTheShadows chapter 3 . 3/8/2013
Your writing is captivating. That's really one of the only ways I can think to describe it.
Dawnfire11 chapter 8 . 3/7/2013
That was so good! I loved Merlin saving everyone! The ending was AMAZING! XD
RacquelDee chapter 8 . 3/6/2013
Dang writers block. I know what that is like.

But I loved your descriptions in this. I loved how you described his magic and pain melding together. You explain really well how merlin feels when using his magic. And I loved how you ended it, merlin accidentally making it rain and how they never left his side. Please continue it!
LFB72 chapter 8 . 3/6/2013
Taht was a lovley bit of Whump, but there is no harm in a little more, so I think a continuation is a good idea. I would very much like to know what's been happening over the last four days and what will happen now that Merlin has woken up! Welcome back, you have been missed!
huntersandhalos chapter 8 . 3/6/2013
I love all of these! Great job and I'm looking forward to the next one :D
167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »