Reviews for Muv luv-The last moment miracle
Kenshin135 chapter 19 . 2/18
"19. Chapter 18:War on two front (part 3)" is missing for me. It's showing a copy of Chapter 46 instead.
HeroBladeRiyet chapter 48 . 12/28/2016
It's probably the Shiranui Phase 2 or something
REVANOFSITHLORD chapter 48 . 12/27/2016
Euphonia chapter 48 . 12/26/2016
All I know is that it's an important TSF. Kind of reminds me of a Takemikazuchi with the "fated one" and "one and only".
Dinno chapter 47 . 12/13/2016
For some reason i can't loggin to my account... I'm glad that you return. I notice that your writing style has changed greatly since you first wrote this fanfic. Huge improvement in punctuation and grammar, u have come far, congrat.
Just my opinion, your current writing style seems to be more suited for a fantasy or medieval setting rather a sci-fi. It's weird and feel out of place sometimes but for some reason i kinda digging it. It's strange XD. Plz don't give up writing.
SnowsBlaze chapter 47 . 12/9/2016
Dude you used god of war waaay too much. We get that part but you are just killling the story spamming the same phrase and sentence over and over. It makes it so you want to stop reading it half way because of that part. Not to mention youth durring shirogane's part. Everyone got that part without you having to spam the word over and over. I would say out of all the chapters i have read and other fancitions of muv luv this 1 chapter is horrible.
grabblers chapter 47 . 12/5/2016
Thank you very much for updating and not abandoning the story. There're not enough fanfics in Muv-luv universe ( Especially since in canon the whole loop thing wasn't explored enough and story got cut too short.

There should have been loops with Takeru in Imperial Army, in Honor Guards, America or Europe, loops of him 'resting', loops of him spying... And we've got nothing. Not even several loops after he had finally became aware of them ( So much potential wasted.

I'm surprised you're surprised about Age butchering someone. Sure, stopping the loops after deaths of almost all the main cast was stupid. What was even the point then in adding the whole infinite loops idea? Just to rationalize harem? Which he didn't get anyway? But I could accept that. What got me through was how the story was all about 'they're not really dead since we'll remember them'. And then everyone forget Takeru and Takeru forgets everything...

Just. What. The. F***. And because of this Muv-luv is below G-Senjou no Maou and Fate/Stay Night for me in my top list.

P.S.: I completely agree with your top favourite characters. Hayase is great. Through yuri with Haruka? Sure, Hayase is very rough, but to me it still doesn't seem that she acts like a man. More like Eris in Mushoku after time-skip )

Can't comment on Irisdina, I haven't read Schwarzesmarken, but I would place here Yuuhi. I always had a thing for calm, smart and noble ones ))) She's reminding me of Lacus Clyne from Gundam Seed.

P.P.S.: you're welcome to PM me if you want to discuss anything. I'll be sure to reply. Good luck!
HeroBladeRiyet chapter 47 . 11/30/2016
Glad you're back with an another great chapter
Rizal chapter 47 . 11/30/2016
maaan, you should make your own blog for this fanfic
and post it on reddit or something
Guest chapter 47 . 11/29/2016
I'll admit that I was a bit lost at the beginning, and at times the perspective felt awkwardly forced in the distancing language, though I couldn't say exactly why. Overall it was quite grand though.
REVANOFSITHLORD chapter 47 . 11/29/2016
As long you didn't abandon is to see you again
Zehel2010 chapter 47 . 11/29/2016
Hi there! Glad to see youre alive and kicking ass! I was really hooked at your fic for around 3 years. Although my interest considerably cooled down by now, if you ll keep writing, then Ill definetelly ready it.
Still, you might want to pace it alittle faster)

Later!
REVANOFSITHLORD chapter 46 . 7/26/2016
Thank god you still continue this story i still sad other author havent update they story T.T
HeroBladeRiyet chapter 46 . 7/25/2016
Goad you're back from the dead again. Really liking the sort of peaceful vibes and fluff. Last part was hilarious too.
grabblers chapter 46 . 7/25/2016
This chapter has a really good canon muv-luv feel ) Good job )