Reviews for Muv luv-The last moment miracle
bluefish1945 chapter 1 . 3/24
great story. please update soon
REVANOFSITHLORD chapter 54 . 3/6
DarkManta chapter 54 . 3/4
A very interesting chapter. this chapter has answered a few questions i had from previous chapter. I suspect he had tried to hide his duel with Ikaruga eishies but i guess i was wrong. He doesnt remember after all. probably all his forgotten memories from countless loop have began to emerge, make him suffered temorary amnesia.

I glad his relationship with Yuuko doesn't change so much. They are so cute in this chapter.
Thank you very much for your hard work.
Durian forever chapter 25 . 2/12
i don't understand ,takeru always loops many times then why he still cry baby like stupid person?just adapt and go with the flows..
Love it chapter 53 . 1/30
Or
Yui x Takeru
Yuuhi x Takeru
Anyone that isn't Sumika since 95% of Fanfiction stories are Sumika x Takeru and it's getting old.
Love it chapter 53 . 1/30
Hayase x Takeru plz
Meiya x Takeru
Munakata x Takeru
Sumika trash plz ignore her
DarkManta chapter 53 . 1/28
thank you thank you so much for updating this amazing story
3 things chapter 43 . 1/22
It's 7 O'clock not 7th hour

They use 36mm guns not 66mm guns

And finally the BETAs armor is mohs hardness 15 which is 5 levels above diamond.
DarkManta chapter 1 . 1/21
pleasee pleaseee dont abandont this wonderful story
DarkManta chapter 52 . 1/13
I don't know whether i want to kiss you or punch you. At a hand i was so glad so didn't abandon this awsome story. you know since your last update i checked up your mynovel almost everyday. on the other hand i really disappointed by Takeru's behavior. I can understand that he was traumatised by his girls death in his last loop but his action is akin to betray them. well i agree that that the only way he can keep them alive. I just didn't like it. i feel like he want to shoulder all burden by himself and playing the bad guy. I wish someday he could make up to them
huuduc chapter 51 . 1/12
guys, i'm having trouble uploading the new chapter. Still waiting for admin to fixing it. In a meanwhile, i'm uploading it on my website mynovel35. wordpress
Guest chapter 51 . 9/25/2017
This story is freaking amazing. I love how you have aĺl your facts straight and even feature in content from the other Muv-Luv games.
tsun chapter 51 . 8/5/2017
I actually liked both. I liked this anger full takeru more than naive full takeru. the only thing I didn't like here in TDA is the characters I loved aren't there. only takeru, takeru, takeru I hate yuuya, takeru. as much as I love taker and his badass side. need more of the valkyries, sensei, and the others. you can't have too much depression. but for stress. but still, I liked this takeru more. I liked him more when his fighting than the fool takeru. awfully reminds me of cry baby takeru from alternative, man, as much as I liked the guy, his full of inconsistencies for me. it's like he didn't learn from all his mistakes and need to return to zero with future knowledge.

liked the story. hate yuuya.
tsun chapter 50 . 8/5/2017
full on TDA in the past few chapters, man, I can't hate your story but I can't live it too but I sure am can like it. nice story bro. now, if only there was a story that has more sumika screen time, being the main heroine of alternative but still mostly left out. sigh...
tsun chapter 39 . 8/5/2017
sigh... I feel that a lot of things was said but the plot didn't move much. I can't say if it's masterpiece or good. it's not bad but it's kinda slow for me lack of battle too, the battle feel more of an art than adrenaline fights. still, nice reading and will still continue on this one.