Reviews for Muv luv-The last moment miracle
Qrious writ3r chapter 45 . 7/4
Been waiting for this update and like how i found the previous chapters: still f*cking good.
grabblers chapter 45 . 7/1
Pet Shirogane, hehehe
pauloxd chapter 45 . 6/2
It's good to have you back with us
Yuuup! In my head, the Takemikazuchi get assembled, then sorted by how well they perform. Like computer chips, or at I heard that they used to, I've heard they deliberately lobotomize them now, but before, I heard that the company would build a batch of chips, and the ones that are up to snuff are in the top tier, the one that aren't are a tier below, and so on.
HeroBladeRiyet chapter 45 . 5/15
Glad to have an OG of the Muv Luv Fanfic section back
cedricdomain chapter 45 . 5/15
Thanx and Welcome back. Gonna read this chaps later
kaos chapter 44 . 1/28
been a while since the last update, still waiting ;(
dongaro chapter 2 . 10/7/2015
Very akward dialouge present. I'm assuming it's not your native language based on the way everyone is speaking.

That being said so far it's interesting but the grammar is really breaking the flow of the story.
Guest chapter 44 . 6/5/2015
Well, I'll start with the blatantly obvious. There are a lot of issues with the language in the story. It's not anything too serious, but it was very much noticed.

Another thing was the way the most recent chapters were balanced. That, frankly, was great as a complete read, with the MLU stuff, but there were a few snippets that I was confused at.

Overall though, I really enjoyed it. It may seem negative with the two paragraphs of criticism and a mere sentence of vague praise, but I assure you that's not the case.
SuperKinuhata chapter 44 . 5/16/2015
I'm following this. I hope we can get more RomCom fluff before you reach the Sadogashima arc. I'm also wondering if Takeru is still loyal to Sumika since we're not seeing a lot of our Ahoge heroine even if you resurrected her early in your fic. I'm rooting for HayaseXTakeru myself, even if she was a KGNE heroine.
Also, I'm looking forward to more dream sequences featuring TDA!Takeru. He sounds epic, judging by the skills the Murasame persona has. I haven't really read TDA except for TDA 00, so I only have a bit of an idea regarding TDA!Takeru's personality from the wiki. He's like the cynical, alternate future self, posessing mad skills and having gone through hell and back. Sounds like a certain white-haired guy from another series that also features a time-loop in its sequel. Haha!
Good luck! I'll be waiting for your updates!
valerian07 chapter 44 . 4/27/2015
Truly a very good story. I really enjoy it. There were 3 things I did'nt like in the game. the first is the ending (to many deaths for a time travel loop story). The second was the ability of sumika (In the game we have mention of her ability as a hacker but she didn't use it) The last is about the dream sharing, as the girls are close to takeru they obtain some memories of the alternate world but they will consider them as dream thourgh in your story as takeru isn't a causality conductor it can't happen
pauloX chapter 44 . 4/5/2015
Glad that you have returned to us. Love the update, hope that the next update will be very soon
HeroBladeRiyet chapter 44 . 4/3/2015
This forum is slowly dieing yet you are still here. I am glad that you still make chapters!
shikyoseinen chapter 44 . 3/29/2015
finally we're back to the main story...yeah can't wait to see what the valkyries have in store for Takeru afterwards XD
BowP chapter 44 . 3/28/2015
Thanks for the update, this is always an interesting read, though you made a small grammar error at the end.

I think i owe both you and Meiya a big apologize real soon.

I think i owe both you and Meiya a big apology real soon.