Reviews for bambi eyes
Nora57 chapter 1 . 1/26
I'm speechless... that's so complicated... T_T
allissrose chapter 1 . 1/10
I read this and I was like, "WOAH," and then I forgot the name of it and I've been trying to track it down FOREVER. And I finally found it and honestly it was even better than I remembered. just damn.
Satisfied Reader chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Ugh this is how I imagine Natsu being a little pussy and two timing Lucy and she finds comfort in Gray
HatsOff chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
This deserves many more reviews than it has. Very tight writing, simple and sad and powerful. Hat's off to you.
Jason Yu chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
This is a very good story. I can actually relate a bit, seeing as how it seems that Gray is Lucys rebound guy, much like a girl I love uses me as the rebound guy. Both Lucy and the girl don't intent to use us that way, but we end up being used that way anyways. Both Lucy and her have guys like Natsu that they love more, but never admit to even themselves, but everyone else can see it. Gray and I both can't let her go, even if she never belonged to us in the first place.
red roses chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
WOW that was an awesome n amazing one shot please write more. This was a sad n heart touching Gralu story
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
Wow, that was really amazing. Great story!
U chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
nhgh
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
THAT IS SO SAD!
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
For once, I'd like to see a scenario where Gray ends up winning at least in a case where he actually deserves it like in here.
mesus chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Oh my god this hurts me so much. Beautifully written, sad, heart wrenching and somehow provides us a more realistic view on love. Not everyone experiences a ice cream sundae with the cherry on top. This made me cry a bit. Well done :')
tattoobaby420 chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Extremely well written. I cried, and I don't do that. Like ever. GraLu fo' life.
randomteenager chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
THERE WAS ANGST IN THIS
FUCK ME FOR NOT READING THE DAMN GENRE THINGS
MY HEART HURTS
OH MY GOD
ANGST AND ROMANCE NOOOOO

THANKS FOR BREAKING ME GOSH
KeyofAce chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Just so wonderfully written. We don't know why Gray has demons and we don't need to. We don't know why Lucy is so in love with Natsu and we don't need to. We don't know why Natsu left without a word and we don't need to. All we know is that it hurt Lucy who became broken and found safety in Gray, someone who loved her so much that when she left him, he finally locked his door, the most symbolic gesture of all. Wondeful, just wonderful.
y u wanna no chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Am I the only graylu fan?