Reviews for bambi eyes
HatsOff chapter 1 . 7/29
This deserves many more reviews than it has. Very tight writing, simple and sad and powerful. Hat's off to you.
Jason Yu chapter 1 . 5/24
This is a very good story. I can actually relate a bit, seeing as how it seems that Gray is Lucys rebound guy, much like a girl I love uses me as the rebound guy. Both Lucy and the girl don't intent to use us that way, but we end up being used that way anyways. Both Lucy and her have guys like Natsu that they love more, but never admit to even themselves, but everyone else can see it. Gray and I both can't let her go, even if she never belonged to us in the first place.
red roses chapter 1 . 5/14
WOW that was an awesome n amazing one shot please write more. This was a sad n heart touching Gralu story
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 2/20
Wow, that was really amazing. Great story!
U chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
nhgh
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
THAT IS SO SAD!
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
For once, I'd like to see a scenario where Gray ends up winning at least in a case where he actually deserves it like in here.
mesus chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Oh my god this hurts me so much. Beautifully written, sad, heart wrenching and somehow provides us a more realistic view on love. Not everyone experiences a ice cream sundae with the cherry on top. This made me cry a bit. Well done :')
tattoobaby420 chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Extremely well written. I cried, and I don't do that. Like ever. GraLu fo' life.
randomteenager chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
THERE WAS ANGST IN THIS
FUCK ME FOR NOT READING THE DAMN GENRE THINGS
MY HEART HURTS
OH MY GOD
ANGST AND ROMANCE NOOOOO

THANKS FOR BREAKING ME GOSH
KeyofAce chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Just so wonderfully written. We don't know why Gray has demons and we don't need to. We don't know why Lucy is so in love with Natsu and we don't need to. We don't know why Natsu left without a word and we don't need to. All we know is that it hurt Lucy who became broken and found safety in Gray, someone who loved her so much that when she left him, he finally locked his door, the most symbolic gesture of all. Wondeful, just wonderful.
y u wanna no chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Am I the only graylu fan?
Mille XD chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Damn,this broke my heart.. Please continue it! I want Gray to get what he deserves, and I want it to be Lucy! I'm a NaLu fan but in this fic I'm hoping Lucy will get over Natsu and love Gray more than him
Swordsmen Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
thank you so much for producing this piece of beautifully sad brilliance.
mirajens chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
sweet jesus god this is the saddest thing i've ever read. like omg my heart is shattered and i'm kinda okay with it because this was so fucking beautiful and i don't even mind all the pain.

good job sweet angel face.