Reviews for Annie Get Your Gun
Midoriori chapter 11 . 4/25
So is Hershel a douche bag, because I can't figure out why he doesn't help her.
nessieXnessie chapter 48 . 5/19/2014
Ive been reading this like crazy even if ive got a test tomorrow xD 2am n im gonna finish this tonight/morning

Simply amazing I can honestly say I pretty much love everything here. So realistic.

Im so glad u used that poem (dont stand my grave n weep) its my favourite one... Well,

Just thank you so much for writing this story!
Whiteout chapter 8 . 4/12/2014
Ugh I hate how she's so trusting, lack of detail but I can see it working, good just needs work.
KimiGoesCrazy chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
So far, so good.
Dylann K. Reed chapter 71 . 2/23/2014
What the heck. Other than the fact that im mad at reality for this ending, I love your writing and have enjoyed reading this!
Dylann K. Reed chapter 70 . 2/23/2014
This was the saddest episode, I might not have completely loved merle, but daryl on the other hand... :(
Dylann K. Reed chapter 56 . 2/23/2014
Love this book! How the heck do you come up with this!?
Dylann K. Reed chapter 36 . 2/23/2014
Oh my gosh! I love this book! I love your writing, right when you forget about her white cell count, and then shes immune! I swear this has been he best walking dead fic ive read! Scratch that, best fanfic ive ever read!
InaIsinvisible chapter 14 . 1/31/2014
So, I just finished chapter 14( just halfway I admit)I'm sorry I can't speak for the whole story, but I wanted to leave a review anyway...
Please don't understand this as flaming because that's not what it is at all!
I think your story has a lot of potential,the whole setting is interesting an you did a good job on some parts. But along the way you OC got a bit Mary sueish, what with the whole I can do anything perfectly on my own thing... It's just a bit unrealistic that she hits every target with just one shot and handles her own without problems alone out there.
I also think in the first few chapters Daryl was ooc trusting her like that, being patient and all.
I liked that your OC got problem fitting in the group at the beginning, this tension was interesting and I really liked it, but then you go an let her do the heroic thing( getting shot for he two totally capable men) an everybody is in awe. I also was really intregued about Daryl's relationship with carol and then you kind if spoiled that tension with that conversation in chapter 14 when carol more or less gives her the ok to hit an Daryl.
I'm a bit disappointed now because there really was potantial and you kind of took the easy way making you OC unbelievable heroic and capable and everyone else just cooperates after minimal struggle.
Panda Blitz chapter 71 . 12/31/2013
I'm not crying! They're just rivers coming from my eyes, thats all. Not tears.

It was an amazing ride. Real interesting read. I'm glad I stuck through the first few chapters.
shika93 chapter 71 . 11/7/2013
Aw, poor Daryl, awesome story, one of my favorites. Love it.
shika93 chapter 70 . 11/7/2013
Great chapter, poor Daryl.
shika93 chapter 69 . 11/7/2013
Good chapter,!
shika93 chapter 68 . 11/7/2013
Good Chapter! Loved the sisterhood.
shika93 chapter 67 . 11/7/2013
I hated Andrea, she so pathetic and stupid. Good chapter.