Reviews for Annie Get Your Gun
BrySt1 chapter 71 . 8/12
THIS HURT MY SOUL BUT IT'S SO GOOD LIKE I JUST CAN'T

I'm glad Annie's happy

I just have to say I love Death! I don't know he was a great character and I freaked out every time he was around like I just can't, he was great. I would read some parts to my Mom and we would fangirl together so thank you for this beautiful piece of art!
Nachtwens chapter 29 . 3/4
I like the scene. She was already in love with him, that was clear. But I would really like to know about his feelings and thoughts on this. I think if you switched from the first person narrative and included others, (maybe starting when all of them arrived) it would have been easier creating tension between them. Right now, I am missing that angsty feeling beforehand and the passion during... I tend to really feel along with characters (more so when reading then when watching) and now I'm not feeling it. Not sure I'm explaining this right, but I don't know how to put this in a more constructice type of critique.
Nachtwens chapter 27 . 3/4
I get that daryl is postponing. It'll make it more difficult to leave after all. And there is a lot of stalling right now, time for action. Just having everyone sitting around and them dancing around each other like that, takes a long time. Don't get me wrong, this is good, but more stuff needs to happen in between. Maybe with other characters...
Nachtwens chapter 21 . 3/3
The man had got plans :p
Nachtwens chapter 14 . 3/3
He was with carol? Why? And how? I know she had a thing for him in the series, but he didn't reciprocate. I think I read somewhere that Norman said about daryl: he'll fuck a girl, but he won't stay to cuddle and if he ends up liking a girl, he'll be as uncomfortable about it as possible... Or something like that...
Nachtwens chapter 13 . 3/3
Akward as it should be with daryl. But still, who is this girlfriend?
Nachtwens chapter 9 . 3/3
Daryl's supposed girlfriend is Andrea?
Nachtwens chapter 3 . 3/3
I like her, she's tough!
Nachtwens chapter 2 . 3/3
I guess, since she really has been alone all this time, even some biker seems ok enough to let in. And he is alone, that helps. Still, I don't think I would be that trusting...
Nachtwens chapter 1 . 3/3
Tiny bit of critique: one part is a lot of text in a row. I read on my phone... So, then it's a bit long. Other than that, no critique. Sometimes I am bothered by writing in a first person narrative, but since she is the only one currently in the story, it reads really easy. I'm intruiged :)
BNWOKC chapter 34 . 1/28
I am so confused on why they would not stay there with her at the fortress and why Rick hates her so much. Lori is what...like about to pop? Why would they chance that out in the open? And why would such a strong capable young woman keep throwing herself at a man (Daryl) that has given her no indication that he feels the same way toward her? I don't understand why none of them fought for her...and what happened to Hershal, Maggie and Beth this whole time they have been holed up at the fortress?
Midoriori chapter 11 . 4/25/2015
So is Hershel a douche bag, because I can't figure out why he doesn't help her.
nessieXnessie chapter 48 . 5/19/2014
Ive been reading this like crazy even if ive got a test tomorrow xD 2am n im gonna finish this tonight/morning

Simply amazing I can honestly say I pretty much love everything here. So realistic.

Im so glad u used that poem (dont stand my grave n weep) its my favourite one... Well,

Just thank you so much for writing this story!
Whiteout chapter 8 . 4/12/2014
Ugh I hate how she's so trusting, lack of detail but I can see it working, good just needs work.
KimiGoesCrazy chapter 1 . 3/19/2014