Reviews for Annie Get Your Gun
Blood Zephyr chapter 30 . 4/15
Wow. Is everyone is this fic an idiot?
elljayde chapter 71 . 4/3
Amazing story last chapter made me cry. Would be nice to do an outtake story maybe from Daryl or Rick's Point of View after the loss of Annie.
Eemmah chapter 71 . 3/20
I'm a mess. I'm a fucking mess. I read the whole fucking thing in a day and I'm cried and sorta not really laughed but fuck fuck. You got me and you got me good. I love you. Have a good life.
BadWolf7673 chapter 71 . 3/15
Oh my stars! I loved every bit of this story, and I was so sad to find out that it was over. I thought maybe you were just taking a break and would start it up again, but alas, that was not the case.
Regardless, I adored your story. I thoroughly enjoyed it and Annie has definitely grown on me :) You managed to write all the other characters perfectly, while adding in your own and making it seem like she totally belonged there, which not a lot of people can do.
So far, your take on TWD has been my favourite, and I'm sad to see that it won't be continued. But again, I had fun reading what you wrote and I'm glad I found your story :) Keep up the fantastic work!
I loved this story in the beginning but once I got to this chapter I just couldn't read anymore. While I think you have a lot of talent I just don't like this story anymore. I really am sorry! :(
Guest chapter 43 . 12/14/2016
riley is a fantastic character
BrySt1 chapter 71 . 8/12/2016
THIS HURT MY SOUL BUT IT'S SO GOOD LIKE I JUST CAN'T

I'm glad Annie's happy

I just have to say I love Death! I don't know he was a great character and I freaked out every time he was around like I just can't, he was great. I would read some parts to my Mom and we would fangirl together so thank you for this beautiful piece of art!
Nachtwens chapter 29 . 3/4/2016
I like the scene. She was already in love with him, that was clear. But I would really like to know about his feelings and thoughts on this. I think if you switched from the first person narrative and included others, (maybe starting when all of them arrived) it would have been easier creating tension between them. Right now, I am missing that angsty feeling beforehand and the passion during... I tend to really feel along with characters (more so when reading then when watching) and now I'm not feeling it. Not sure I'm explaining this right, but I don't know how to put this in a more constructice type of critique.
Nachtwens chapter 27 . 3/4/2016
I get that daryl is postponing. It'll make it more difficult to leave after all. And there is a lot of stalling right now, time for action. Just having everyone sitting around and them dancing around each other like that, takes a long time. Don't get me wrong, this is good, but more stuff needs to happen in between. Maybe with other characters...
Nachtwens chapter 21 . 3/3/2016
The man had got plans :p
Nachtwens chapter 14 . 3/3/2016
He was with carol? Why? And how? I know she had a thing for him in the series, but he didn't reciprocate. I think I read somewhere that Norman said about daryl: he'll fuck a girl, but he won't stay to cuddle and if he ends up liking a girl, he'll be as uncomfortable about it as possible... Or something like that...
Nachtwens chapter 13 . 3/3/2016
Akward as it should be with daryl. But still, who is this girlfriend?
Nachtwens chapter 9 . 3/3/2016
Daryl's supposed girlfriend is Andrea?
Nachtwens chapter 3 . 3/3/2016
I like her, she's tough!
Nachtwens chapter 2 . 3/3/2016
I guess, since she really has been alone all this time, even some biker seems ok enough to let in. And he is alone, that helps. Still, I don't think I would be that trusting...