Reviews for Turned the Tables
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Ummm I noticed that u repeated some of the story but anyway I did like it
fasterthanlightspeed chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Great song (and story)!
guestperson chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Please do more Jerikole fanfiction!
guestperson chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
So cute! :)
little chris chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
i love it it was great it makes me want to scream it was wonderful! for the record i'm a girl my friend just put nicknamed me that
I Be Sporks chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I-Eh-WHA?
JERIKOLE! Right on the most recent page, JERIKOLE! Is today some magical wish-granting holiday I'd forgotten about?
Seriously. RIGHT before I found this little gem, I was literally thinking 'Man, I wish someone would post something for Jericho and Kole sometime!'
Are you psychic? I feel like you're psychic. Psychic...
Anyway, OTP spazzing aside, I really enjoyed reading this! Short and sweet, the way many good stories are. One thing I DO want to mention though, is the fact that one line of Kole's thoughts is repeated. The one about her missing Jericho while with the Titans North, that one. It doesn't really matter, I just wanted to mention it.
Anyway, great job and thank you for posting it! I loved the song, I'd actually like to hear that played properly...
Geh, I sound like an overly gushy fangirl! WHY AM I DOOMED TO BE EVERYTHING I DESPISE!?
Can't wait to read more from you soon!
anon chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
YAY! JerKole
guestperson chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Awwwwwww...that was so cute! I couldn't help but smile throughout the whole story. Loved it!