Reviews for The First Night Proposal
Stephen-Hawking chapter 1 . 9/25
Nice story, but I want my Shamy smut :-(
shamour chapter 1 . 5/6
Hi, I just found your story, it's so cute, I love it! Bacon compliments, eye coitus, hyperventilating, so much fun to read!:-)
Lilly Rae chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
really great! :)
famousindafuture chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Ugh I think I may be in love with you as a person. Seriously. This. This is once again a slam dunk perfection basket. I love it so much. Once again, I wish it weren't a one shot. I think this would lead to sexy times- which I greatly would like to read. Also the dynamic of teacher/student is verrrryyy verrryyy appealing to me. Aww I love how they connected as well, and were so honest about what base they went to. Love.
AnitaRez chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
As soon as I read Megami grabbing her red hat I wondered if she was the person in 'Star-Crossed'. I love that story!

This one is great too! I love that they're meeting in college!
whitealmond chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Lol! Sheldon snatched her away like he did with Stuart XD I really liked this university AU - it was a lot of fun and the dialogue was perfect. I also noticed your red hat girl here - is she from an anime?
ARTmeg chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I do love how it got intimate without it turning into sex, as I personally do not read sex stories, but at the same time absolutely adore the steamy scenes such as you had in this story. Alas those kinds of stories are hard to find.
Bravo, amazing story!
AudreyJeanne312 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
You should definitely make a sequel to this like, TWO DAYS LATER , and make it rated M
Maynard chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I only got about halfway through this. It's obvious you're not very familiar with the show. Amy isn't a college student, sweetie, and she was never meant to be with Raj.
Emily chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
That was sooooo adorable! I am a super picky fan fiction reader, I hate all pairings opposing mine and I hate OCs! But everything in this was written so well and was so cute! Love it!
moyrani chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Very interesting and kinda hot. Gotta love all the Star Crossed references! I think that Megami needs her own story. ;)
Lionne6 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
"It was as if he was trying to get her pregnant with his eyes..."

Love all of the references - that was fun.
jkgibbs chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Loved this story! The girl in the red hat being Amy's roommate was a great touch.

I am following Star-Crossed Glitch, btw - update that one soon, please! :)
inwhatuniverse chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I hope you continue this story. Loved Sheldon coming in and recognizing immediately that Amy was the one for him and that Raj was all wrong for her. Love that Amy immediately was smitten upon meeting him as well. Also loved that you included our little trouble maker in Star-Crossed Glitch with her read hat. ;) I think Raj and Megami might strike up quite a friendship and attraction toward each other. I like that idea. I also love that Amy/Sheldon decided to wait on losing their virginity, but instead realized that they could be content just being with each other. I do like that Sheldon didn't mind her touch or kisses though. :) Please continue!
Thymelady chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
HOW WONDERFUL IS THIS? It puts the wonder in wonderful, that's how amazingly wonderful it is!