Reviews for Masks, guards and a single lifeline
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 31 . 7/31
Amazing, I really enjoyed this fanfiction, one of my favorites
Leslie Hughes chapter 31 . 7/18
Thanks for the story. I love Mandy and Tony together. Hope to see lost more about them. This will be one of my stories I read when I'm bored or there is nothing on TV worth watching. So glad to see Abby get slapped down. She can be such a brat.
Sarai chapter 31 . 5/20
awesome
poppaeasabina chapter 22 . 4/9
Oh Tony, do you tell Mandy she should honor her mother? What's honorable for Mandy is honorable for you, you dope, and you are the most honorable guy I know, far more so than Gibbs!
Scoops838 chapter 31 . 2/28
Loved this story. It kept me rapt from start to finish. Just about to start reading the rest of your stories now.
phoenixmagic1 chapter 31 . 12/30/2015
This was a very tender, caring and well written story. It's refreshing to see a romance story with Tony that doesn't involve Ziva, there's too many of those. Thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 31 . 11/25/2015
This was great...I only wish you had written a sequel, where Tony & Mandy have a child. I know they said "no kids", but they kept the surprise kittens, so I think they'd be ok w a kid.
lmill123 chapter 8 . 11/25/2015
Have starter reading this series. Gibbs thoughts about Ziva being spiteful and spoiled and him adding to it is so true. Her being spoiled should have told him that that instead of the big mean father, Eli over indulged and never made her take responsibility for her actions. And he does the very same thing. Both were spoiled rotten when they were little and as adults still feel that they are entitled to say and do whatever they want and not be held accountable.
bjq chapter 31 . 11/11/2015
FABS
WolfGirl75 chapter 31 . 7/17/2015
wow! i love your stuff cant wait for more.
wdlwbt chapter 31 . 5/23/2015
This is fabulous. Thanks :)
bobbieturn chapter 31 . 5/20/2015
This was an excellent story. I am truly enjoying it. I hope you continue on.
Shaunsterrr chapter 6 . 4/7/2015
I LOVE this story no matter how many times I read it, the rebuilding after all the abuse the path to become happy. A hard path both SO worthwhile!
nancyschell chapter 31 . 3/31/2015
I know I have read this before but I felt like a good story today. I really enjoyed reading this .
leahk80 chapter 31 . 3/17/2015