Reviews for The Hypnotism of Haruhi Suzumiya
ftwwtf chapter 2 . 4/8/2015
So far so good. I hope to see this continue in the future, where I will make a full fledged review.
My Mind is a Nomad chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
You should continue this... So intriguing XD
DarkChiyo chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
It is an interesting concept. The one with miss asahina was cute. Im not too sure if Nagato was actually hypnotized or not. It is always a bit difficult with her
Im looking forward when he tries it with Haruhi. Maybe Emiri or some other girls were also a good choice. dont know
I hope you continue
Heaven Canceler chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
Did Kyon really just hypnotise Nagato... or did she just not care if Kyon told her to do something weird. I am not sure. The Novels show that Yuki does as Kyon orders her to do normally. (I believe the only time she does not do what he says is when she has a secret.) I believe it comes down to the question wherever she would do something like this freely... We do not know much about her morals in that case so it is pretty hard to find out. After all, Kyon would hardly just go to her and ask: "Hey Nagato would you strip your clothes while dancing and afterwards play with yourself if I asked?"

Wow! That review is much longer then I expected first.. whatever it is funny, especially with Nagato as the sarkastic/deadpan voice. Maybe Kyon could hypnotise her and use her as assistent. She can warp reality, he can hypnotise her. I am seeing something there. Of course, that is only if she is actually hypnotised.
Troglodytarum chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
Wathafak did I just read?
Roadrun chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
There is already a dounjin about this though
anon chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
since this is the Haruhiverse it would only work on Haruhi if she wanted Kyon to be hypnotising her. on the other hand if he could control her it would make him even more dangerous since he could be using her reshape the world.
Heaven Canceler chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Very short, but it looks like it could get some laughs out of the audience. I am looking forward to more.
Charlex04 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
revenge on haruhi? last time i checked you dont mess with god, but this shall be interesting
Troglodytarum chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
0.0

I woulden't mind more of this at all. Not at all...