Reviews for Better Late Than Never
CeLuDaMaTe chapter 7 . 9/26/2014
I am really enjoying your story. It's well thought out and totally believable. Bravo! I always hated the epilogue and now I can imagine how Draco and Hermione end up together. Thank you! I can't wait to finish this story!
she is brighter chapter 20 . 3/20/2014
I love it
Ishara chapter 20 . 10/29/2013
This was honestly one of the most captivating stories I have ever read. It was very well written and the way you took all of Rowlings characters and put your own spin on them was great. Also who doesn't like some dramione coupled with two awkward gay teenagers!

Well done for handling the whole coming out scene so well. Most writers try to put a happy spin on it, making the parents all accepting, but you showed the truth; how although coming out can be hard, and parents may not be accepting, they truly love you and (most of the time) will come around

I really liked the way you switched pov between all of your main characters, allowing me a real insight into each characters mind, whereas in other stories all you see is one persons view of an experience, you allowed us to see many sides to the same argument in an uncomplicated way!

Please write more fics like this in the future!
abcd1255 chapter 20 . 9/14/2013
Brilliant story. Development of Draco's character is absolutely astonishing. The way you scrupulously added each detail revealing his character is amazing. Also one can see that you thought the whole story through very thoroughly, which doesn't happen a lot in fan fiction - normally people just follow the stream of their muse (if they have one) - but you tied everything so neatly. Respect you for that!
Hermione is great also. I might be a bit uncomfortable with her taking so much time in her gaps in-between, but it went along smoothly with a unhurried way of story telling.
Just one thing I can never understand the writers of Harry Potter fan fiction tend to emphasize: that the wizarding world was somehow a patriarchal. What makes you guys think so? Withes and wizards don't tend to use their physical abilities in every day life, thus by definition making themselves gender even. Schools are not separated, the biggest (o'k, the second biggest villain) was the female, number of females in Wizengamot - I can go on and on. But somehow everyone forgets about it by association - if the society is bigoted, it's also a chauvinistic. Just a remark, don't mind me.
I wish I could read some new dramione of yours - that would be lovely!
Thank you!
nukegrrl chapter 20 . 6/24/2013
I do enjoy the dynamic between Draco Malfoy and Hermoine Granger. Both on the pages of the book and on-screen, they seem to set each other off quite well. I've only recently discovered your story and admire your writing a compelling alternative. Granted, I loathed to read Malfoy suffer but I suppose it was necessary for him in order to change. Thank you.
FanFairyB chapter 20 . 6/12/2013
I honestly can't believe how this amazing fic doesn't have more reviews!
I loved it, from beginning to end I was compelled to read and don't stop until I finished; mind you, that meant I postponed doing some things for school so... yeah your fault for writing such a fantastic story.
The plot was so interesting, original and well-developed. Seriously, this is how J.K. should have ended the HP series.
The characterization was perfect, this is how I envision the characters behaving in this situations; they are adults, they have matured yet they still are very much themselves, they just seem so... real, so authentic.
Draco and Hermiones' relationship was paced wonderfully, it wasn't rushed nor was it too slow.
Also, the mystery surrounding Astoria's death was so intriguing! Oh! and I kind of saw Scorpious and Al's thing coming, and I really liked it.
I overall, really enjoyed reading your story and I think it should more reviews!
Fantastic job!
Michelle Black a.k.a Elle chapter 20 . 6/9/2013
Your story nearly gave me a stroke. That was how much I was invested in it. Thank you so much for writing this fic!

P.S. I could totally tell Scorpius and Albus had a thing for each other from a mile away. )
Ukchana chapter 20 . 4/23/2013
Good for her!

Harry always did seem like kind of a prick . . . . I guess he inherited it from HIS father . . . :-p

All I can say is that you once again don't disappoint. Thanks for an amazing story.
Ukchana chapter 17 . 4/23/2013
Ron is the "slowly dying on the inside forever" choice. No thanks.

If Draco never existed, I'd still say that (in this fanfic anyway) she should divorce Ron.
Ukchana chapter 13 . 4/23/2013
Killed my wife, eh?

I'm going to wager a guess that she asked him to kill her after months or years of pain due to a miscarriage.

I think you did everything right - and I'm just surprised they didn't get caught at the wedding!
Ukchana chapter 11 . 4/22/2013
Wow. Very intense, and written precisely the way such intensity should be. Your mastery of timing and word choice make each chapter more vivid.

I guess this means I will have to do more "research" so I can read your other fanfics! :-D
Ukchana chapter 8 . 4/22/2013
Hrm. I like him getting drunk. I like his feelings being shown more and more.

I really am not sure or not if Ron is cheating, but I think if anything is happening that it's emotional. He might fancy the other woman but nothing's happened because he hasn't noticed Hermione is upset (when you're that focused on fame you tend to not see beyond your focus.)

I love that Draco is giving advice while plastered. That is really amusing to me. And after doing a bit of research for reading your fanfic (yes, funny isn't it?) I saw that apparently they had the actor in his "future self" have a somewhat weird looking beard growth . . . So I see that this is your method of explaining that oddity. I really like it a lot.

Also deep is the way the character slowly brings out things about his wife's life, so much so that she feels flesh and blood to me, even though she is long dead at the writing of this. She must have been a wonderful person, and I'm sure we'll learn more soon.
Ukchana chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
I really like what you're writing.

And that should be significant, because I have to admit: I've never been fond of or even slightly interested in Harry Potter! I saw the movies only because a friend dragged me out to them.

But your fanfic is so very good, that (while for me it is fanfic of the movies) I must say that after the slight attempt I took at reading the books, your writing is far better.

Granted, I never read the later books, and I've heard they got better with time. Still, I find your fanfiction enthralling and I will continue to read and be very grateful. :-D
lovetoreadeverything chapter 20 . 3/17/2013
Enjoyed it!
hgdmforever chapter 20 . 2/1/2013
I loved this fig but I am confused why did Harry say that Draco will hurt her eventually ...