Reviews for Better Late Than Never
xhy chapter 1 . 19h
I quite like Rose, and happy to see you make her inherit both Hermione's kindness and Ron's sense of humor! Hermione seems to be more relaxed and playful than the bookish (though admittedly mischievous from time to time; and the girl does have some guts!)straight A girl in the book. Good influence from Ron, I guess?lol

It's relatively rare (according to my limited reading) at the that an author could give much background information (and funny little quips) without breaking the story is fluently written, and the pace is perfect!
xhy chapter 19 . 2/4
Love your story! It absolutely deserves much much more favs and follows! Oh all these details, the emotions have me believe you are either rather talented or really put a lot into it(or both)! I will read this story some more times and try to send more reviews on the way(shame on me, but I just can't stop to review on the first reading lol)
Awesome chapter btw!
SusanMarieS chapter 20 . 2/4
wow what a killer ending. perfect. Thank you.
NeKo Meow chapter 20 . 11/12/2016
This is such a wonderful story. I can't help but read it nonstop. It gave so many feelings, and it doesn't simply revolve on romance of two people, but also focuses on people around them, family, and their inner struggles, and what one would do for those people one cared so much. Honestly speaking, I was a bit over the edge after Malfoy's inner monologue (first revelation) about his wife's death. I almost don't want to see the ending fearing it will turn out bad...more like tragic. But goodness, I was relieved. THIS is really really a great read. Thank you for writing such awesome story.
Kelsey441 chapter 12 . 5/5/2016
So much pain. It's giving me so much empathy.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/14/2016
i am loving this!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/14/2016
i love your characters so much. this chapter definitely shows your ability to create realistic representations of these older versions. their problems and thoughts are very relateable
Guest chapter 2 . 1/13/2016
i'm a little sad at the hint of trouble between harry and ginny. it's already sad to know ron and hermione aren't doing well
CeLuDaMaTe chapter 7 . 9/26/2014
I am really enjoying your story. It's well thought out and totally believable. Bravo! I always hated the epilogue and now I can imagine how Draco and Hermione end up together. Thank you! I can't wait to finish this story!
she is brighter chapter 20 . 3/20/2014
I love it
Ishara chapter 20 . 10/29/2013
This was honestly one of the most captivating stories I have ever read. It was very well written and the way you took all of Rowlings characters and put your own spin on them was great. Also who doesn't like some dramione coupled with two awkward gay teenagers!

Well done for handling the whole coming out scene so well. Most writers try to put a happy spin on it, making the parents all accepting, but you showed the truth; how although coming out can be hard, and parents may not be accepting, they truly love you and (most of the time) will come around

I really liked the way you switched pov between all of your main characters, allowing me a real insight into each characters mind, whereas in other stories all you see is one persons view of an experience, you allowed us to see many sides to the same argument in an uncomplicated way!

Please write more fics like this in the future!
abcd1255 chapter 20 . 9/14/2013
Brilliant story. Development of Draco's character is absolutely astonishing. The way you scrupulously added each detail revealing his character is amazing. Also one can see that you thought the whole story through very thoroughly, which doesn't happen a lot in fan fiction - normally people just follow the stream of their muse (if they have one) - but you tied everything so neatly. Respect you for that!
Hermione is great also. I might be a bit uncomfortable with her taking so much time in her gaps in-between, but it went along smoothly with a unhurried way of story telling.
Just one thing I can never understand the writers of Harry Potter fan fiction tend to emphasize: that the wizarding world was somehow a patriarchal. What makes you guys think so? Withes and wizards don't tend to use their physical abilities in every day life, thus by definition making themselves gender even. Schools are not separated, the biggest (o'k, the second biggest villain) was the female, number of females in Wizengamot - I can go on and on. But somehow everyone forgets about it by association - if the society is bigoted, it's also a chauvinistic. Just a remark, don't mind me.
I wish I could read some new dramione of yours - that would be lovely!
Thank you!
nukegrrl chapter 20 . 6/24/2013
I do enjoy the dynamic between Draco Malfoy and Hermoine Granger. Both on the pages of the book and on-screen, they seem to set each other off quite well. I've only recently discovered your story and admire your writing a compelling alternative. Granted, I loathed to read Malfoy suffer but I suppose it was necessary for him in order to change. Thank you.
FanFairyB chapter 20 . 6/12/2013
I honestly can't believe how this amazing fic doesn't have more reviews!
I loved it, from beginning to end I was compelled to read and don't stop until I finished; mind you, that meant I postponed doing some things for school so... yeah your fault for writing such a fantastic story.
The plot was so interesting, original and well-developed. Seriously, this is how J.K. should have ended the HP series.
The characterization was perfect, this is how I envision the characters behaving in this situations; they are adults, they have matured yet they still are very much themselves, they just seem so... real, so authentic.
Draco and Hermiones' relationship was paced wonderfully, it wasn't rushed nor was it too slow.
Also, the mystery surrounding Astoria's death was so intriguing! Oh! and I kind of saw Scorpious and Al's thing coming, and I really liked it.
I overall, really enjoyed reading your story and I think it should more reviews!
Fantastic job!
Michelle Black a.k.a Elle chapter 20 . 6/9/2013
Your story nearly gave me a stroke. That was how much I was invested in it. Thank you so much for writing this fic!

P.S. I could totally tell Scorpius and Albus had a thing for each other from a mile away. )