Reviews for Forsaken Love
Natsu467 chapter 3 . 5/14/2014
Update more
Butterfree chapter 3 . 12/9/2013
This story...is simply breathtaking. Now it isn't fancy or overcomplicated, but the overall unique plotline with the creepy undertones is something you don't read in this fandom a lot at all. Usagi being so messed up alone already makes the storyline interesting as questions such as how he got like that, what about his family and friends, and his dark side all come together. Then you added in Misaki caring attitude and the development of their relationship. This story is, in short, a bit of a treasure in a cave. It's kind of sad that it hasn't been updated in a while but either way, thanks for the read!

CupidKirby
Ino Death chapter 3 . 12/4/2013
omg I love this please please please update this is soooo interesting
na-ka-ma284 chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
Continuation? Please!
SaySaeri chapter 3 . 4/23/2013
I just had to laugh aloud with the temporary hair-dye. XD
SaySaeri chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
Man, the sinister side is... hmm..
SaySaeri chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Interesting!
Seb-asstian Verlac chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
THIS IS GREAT I LOVE YUO PLEASE UPDATE SOON OMFG ILY
Katia27 chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
I LOOOOVE your fic! Really... This is great!
It is the best I have read! Seriously, please continue!

(sorry for my bad english... "" )

I repeat, this is GREAT!
wasabi cake chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
This is SOOOO interesting! I can't wait for the next chapter

Update Soon!
SimplyPeace chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
I find your story so intense. I can't wait to see how it turns out. Very unique and original! Just wondering though, did you choose the apt. number based on the movie 1408? x]
Lex chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
Omfg please continue.
damagedAxion chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
I love you for writing this. Please do update soon.
SuzukiChiyeko chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
Is it bad that I find this chapter... cute? Man, Misaki sure is the perfect guy to take care of Akihiko. He's so sweet.
By the way, I don't think that it's too gory.
Anon chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
Now I'm even more interested then I was before! This is a good story so keep up the good work! Can't wait to read more so please update soon!