Reviews for Mistake
Emoji girl 12 chapter 9 . 8/28
Hurry up
From A chapter 1 . 8/17
Duuuude, I came back now to re-read this today. If you still write fanfic, please pretty please continue this sad but amazing story. Love, A
From A chapter 9 . 8/17
I LOVE this story. I don't even know if you use this account anymore or read reviews. I'm no professional but i read a lot, including watt pad and fanfiction, and this is amazing written! A few mistakes here and there but the plot was amazing and the character was very in place. I could imagine them saying their lines in my head. (I'm a massive full house fan). I wish you would have continued this story! Love, A
Absolutely loving it so far! I can't wait to read the next five chapters
Please continue
Y.B chapter 1 . 6/25
good chapter so far! )
Guest chapter 9 . 12/28/2016
Hurry up I need the next chapeter !
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
I REALLY REALLY wish you would update this wonderful story. :( Honestly I think it is my fave out of all the Full House stories I have read. You have Jesse and Stephanie perfect. (And I agree, I preferred them being closer over him and Michelle, too.)
Spirit Written chapter 6 . 9/11/2016
mel chapter 3 . 8/21/2016
Hello I just wanted to write you to let you know that this is an amazing fanfiction! I love fanfiction stories like this especially when it's about one of my favorite TV shows. I would love it if you continued the story!
RodneyIsGodney chapter 9 . 7/23/2016
Oh, please...please say you'll come back to this story and update it?! We all need to know what happens next! And I wanna see Jesse confront ...the guy. I also want to see Danny's reaction! So please return to this amazing (yet very sad) story!
IIcruiserII chapter 9 . 6/14/2016
Please continue soon! This is a really good story... I think Jesse would act exactly like that. (Btw, the chapter 7 got me crying at the end xD You're a really good writer)
Guest chapter 9 . 4/15/2016
Just hurry up and get to the part when jesse meets /the guy/
TolkienGeek1 chapter 6 . 3/31/2016
I think Jesse would definitely want to kill whoever hurt his niece! He's very sweet and caring but protectiveness is what makes him and something that big would trigger that big of a reaction. :)
Oliviabensonlovesvu chapter 9 . 3/8/2016