Reviews for Legacy
Chief Wolf chapter 34 . 8/18
wait If she wore some of ino's clothes how did she hide her anbu tattoo?
karrieanimegirl chapter 3 . 8/9
My brother said that the gorge on Garras back looks like a peanut. Hahahahahahahahaha
Xx56 chapter 35 . 8/4
Ugh. I've been deprived of my favorite pairing when its almost there too! T T

Why!? (Though, don't answer. I was just wailing out my pain)
StormMagi chapter 35 . 6/27
The end got a little weird but overall I feel you did rather well with this story. It is infinitely better than some others on this site. Don't berate yourself so badly, you did well.
Ella-ex chapter 11 . 3/31
Well I finally finished it but I guess its so get your lazy ass and finish this -ex in building swinging my hands lyk I just don care
ella-ex chapter 36 . 3/31
The story is just horrible and twisted
I loved this story and will now be going to read the rewrite, keep up the good work!
Frozenwing chapter 7 . 1/6
"into a very feminine boy" BEST. LINE. EVER.
CherryPop0120 chapter 36 . 12/23/2015
Many thanks for not giving up on the story! :3 I look forward to your rewrite.
Patricia chapter 36 . 12/23/2015
See you there!
Guest chapter 35 . 12/10/2015
Don't give up! Rewrite it! I like the depth of Naruko's character that you've created. The innocence that she had kept despite all the horrible things done to her or that she had to do. I want you to be happy with your story tho!
LEEANN2002 chapter 35 . 12/9/2015
I'LL READ THE REWRITE GO FOR IT :)
nikki.foss chapter 35 . 12/9/2015
Of course I'll go with you! Myself and several others, I'm sure, would be happy to.

I always thought this story was wonderful. The ideas were brilliant, the characterizations were very nicely done, and if you think this is bad, then I can't wait to see what you think is good!

Honestly? I'd read your GROCERY LISTS. Everything I've seen from this story so far has impressed me, time and time again, and I'm more than willing to see this once more.

When it gets down to it, it's really your choice. If you want to rewrite it, then go for it! If you want to leave it, then, sure. I'll hold nothing against you for abandoning ship. You're a great author, and as a dedicated follower of your stories, I'm ready to support you all the way, whichever path you may choose.
Yoko Takara chapter 35 . 12/8/2015