Reviews for Legacy
Forfrysning chapter 34 . 8/3
What a wonderful story. I'm not just saying that. You have some real talent. It was sad to see that you had some problems with lousy reviewers (most likely jealous that their writing was nothing compared to yours... I do hope you plan on continuing this story in the future. Finding good fanfiction is rare. Finding excellent fanfiction like this is one in a million. Keep up the good work.
~Forfrysning
Msh chapter 34 . 7/12
Hon, don't you dare think that you are a bad writer. In fact your ideas are so fresh that I come to you because there are none like them. The only constructive critics that I have is for you to perhaps get a beta for typos, otherwise you're golden. Keep on doing a good job and I hope you update soon. :) ps I love the other fem!harry and kakashi story as well.
Idondoshit chapter 34 . 7/3
Aw man continue this please!Im a fan if your work ye do here..
Heavenly God chapter 34 . 6/17
Oh come on Naruko! Just admit it you're in love with the copycat ninja.
New chapter? When?
Kittenlzlz chapter 34 . 5/31
This is amazing, and my favourite fic of all time. The broken-but-not-quite-ness of naruko is really well done, the whole thing with sound was as perfect, and suna too. Danzo, damn you are pulling that plotline off very well. And Kakashi? Believable, hilarious and adorable as hell. Like ohmygod I wish I could write as well as you.

I'm glad you kept writing after those flamers, must've taken a lot of courage so thanks :D I eagerly await your next update, this is seriously amazing. Thank you for writing something so awesome.
Lachriel chapter 34 . 5/9
So, this is fun. I really should know better than to start on a story that's on hold. I get into the story, and its disappointing to know there likely won't be any new chapters any time soon.

Also, I'm really curious whether Hinata managed to complete her missions with Shino or Gai. And whether Oni survived. I kind of expected Kakashi to be taking care of Naruko's little demon cat, possibly on the assumption that she'd eventually turn up looking for it.
Ur stories aren't shit they are amazing. U don't get pity reviews. People actually like ur stories. If they don't they have no sense. You r an amazing writer and anyone who says differently can shove up their ass
Foreshadowing, maybe?
SoulEvoker chapter 34 . 4/20
Yo! Can't you continue with this fanfic. Got kinda disappointed when there was no more chapters. Liked the fanfic. Please continue
Black-Abbyss chapter 34 . 4/11
What happens to kyubi next?
Blitzstrahl chapter 23 . 3/30
Lol well thats the magic of time skips you don't need to explain anything.
Blitzstrahl chapter 11 . 3/29
forgot to mention i liked how unimportant the whole pretend to be stupid angle was.

bravo for your friend self-identification shouldnt be denied because people are idiots.
Blitzstrahl chapter 4 . 3/29
ugh naruto or harry potter i hate the whole pretend to be stupid thing.
EmyLove chapter 34 . 3/17
I love this story! I look Narukos personality, and I love the way Kakashi acts around. :) I would love to see it finished to the end! :)
Zaan chapter 34 . 3/8
I'm so glad you decided to write again because this story is awesome :) Is there going to be a lemon in the future? I hope the will be 1 or a few between naruko and kakashi.