Reviews for Legacy
Lachriel chapter 34 . 5/9
So, this is fun. I really should know better than to start on a story that's on hold. I get into the story, and its disappointing to know there likely won't be any new chapters any time soon.

Also, I'm really curious whether Hinata managed to complete her missions with Shino or Gai. And whether Oni survived. I kind of expected Kakashi to be taking care of Naruko's little demon cat, possibly on the assumption that she'd eventually turn up looking for it.
Ur stories aren't shit they are amazing. U don't get pity reviews. People actually like ur stories. If they don't they have no sense. You r an amazing writer and anyone who says differently can shove up their ass
Foreshadowing, maybe?
SoulEvoker chapter 34 . 4/20
Yo! Can't you continue with this fanfic. Got kinda disappointed when there was no more chapters. Liked the fanfic. Please continue
Black-Abbyss chapter 34 . 4/11
What happens to kyubi next?
Blitzstrahl chapter 23 . 3/30
Lol well thats the magic of time skips you don't need to explain anything.
Blitzstrahl chapter 11 . 3/29
forgot to mention i liked how unimportant the whole pretend to be stupid angle was.

bravo for your friend self-identification shouldnt be denied because people are idiots.
Blitzstrahl chapter 4 . 3/29
ugh naruto or harry potter i hate the whole pretend to be stupid thing.
EmyLove chapter 34 . 3/17
I love this story! I look Narukos personality, and I love the way Kakashi acts around. :) I would love to see it finished to the end! :)
Zaan chapter 34 . 3/8
I'm so glad you decided to write again because this story is awesome :) Is there going to be a lemon in the future? I hope the will be 1 or a few between naruko and kakashi.
Lilly chapter 21 . 3/7
I don't know what's wrong with the unsatisfied readers but I LOVE this story so far. Spelling and sentences are good,there in no incest or gay couples,naruto is female in this story! I don't see any problems. Thanks 4 continuing this story,oh and I can't wait till naruko is older for kakashi
Mystriesuntold chapter 34 . 3/4
I love this story. It's one of my favorites. Keep up the good work, good luck. Hope you update soon.
Ninazu chapter 18 . 3/4
Not gonna lie, I liked this story so far. Couple hiccups with the forced drama, but eh. Now, I get to this chapter, and it was downhill, but I had faith. Then, you pulled that line from Twilight... I'm done reading this.
Yes! I love this story! You only get better by writing more and I can read the progress! Hope you continue writing.

TheBeauty chapter 34 . 2/24
I really love this story :)