Reviews for Legacy
myheartisopen62 chapter 28 . 4/17
Lol I loved the Omeka. Also u spelled Sasukes last name worng its Uchiha. Can't wait for more chapters
Tigerforce chapter 28 . 4/12
This is a great chapter and A great story in general. BUT, I noticed when you spell Sasuke's last name you use a C and spell it like this - Uchica when it's actually spelled - Uchiha. Anyways I'm going to follow this story so I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the good work.
blooey chapter 28 . 4/12
love, love, love this story! .
Yungsun chapter 28 . 4/8
Well Kakashi has ...interesting hobbies
Big Sis of 8 chapter 28 . 4/8
Oh my word! I'm dying! I love this story soooooo much! :)
"Naruko let go of Kakashi to swing up on one of the monkey bars – artfully avoiding the spike in the metal, set there to cut open seven-year-olds hands." Is this a reference to the Illinois playground incident?
lovleydragonfly chapter 28 . 4/7
Kakashi...she's not dating him...but you can still get jelly? Lol
BloodyAyame23 chapter 28 . 4/7
way to go kakashi-sensei
Lilyzinha chapter 28 . 4/7
Naruko supporting Kakashi was so cute, i can't help but imagine a scene where when everyone found out they are together, kakashi is talking to Gai and Kurenai and is like " yes i'm having an affair with my student, that is my sensei's daughter which i promise to take care and held her when she was born!"
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 28 . 4/7
Oh god ! That was hilarious! XD say is so clueless. XD
general yumi chapter 27 . 4/7
Poor Asuma-sensei. I love this chapter and the omake. I can't wait for the next chapter!
YunaNeko chapter 28 . 4/7
Love It! Can't Wait For The Next Chapter! UPDATE SOON! GOOD LUCK!:D
ksecc1 chapter 28 . 4/7
Protective Kakashi is so adorable! Thanks for writing.
Darklife21 chapter 28 . 4/6
lol! i just love the sai moments!
chibichibi98 chapter 28 . 4/6
The beginning was sad but I was very amused with the last parts of the chapter. Jealous Kakashi is hilarious.