Reviews for Smile For Me
Heise chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Reviewing this again ... cause you're too good

I love kairi's unconditional love - it is tragic but in an admirable way. and i love his narration's innoence just barely tinged with darknesses like

"he's not used to liars like her and he doesn't know how to get away or ignore them, but I do because I'm used to it"

awesome, man

The last paragraph and last line was enough to make me cry
Napris doesn't wanna login chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
sriously.

sweet and angsty. perfect.
Near chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
I love this fic to death. It Makes me cry or come close to crying everythime I read it. Its simply awsome.
Monica chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
Oi, that one made me cry. Sorta makes me realize just how much Kiley is probably going through while Momo is busy pining away over Toji. Thank God for Change of Heart. XD
Sexiness-personified chapter 1 . 4/9/2003
Oh God. That sounds exactly like something my dearest Kiley would say. Wow. It's like.. Momo was sad and he started a monologue, to chear her up. GOD I hope Ueda puts Momo with dearest Kiley in the end. I would be so happy just to see Kiley happy. Because, I think I love him. *grin*
Silver Cloude chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
Oh...that was so sad and sweet,it almost made me cry*sniff*poor Kairi! good work writing it_
Remi chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
I love this story. It made me want to cry, but I could't cry. It was too sad, a kind of sad that if you cry over it, you won't ever stop. That's how I feel about this story. I won't cry caus eI might not ever stop. :( I hope...Kiley finds happiness with the love of his life :)
Chiquita chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!Poor Kiley. Poor, poor Kiley. Nice job but...WWWWAAAAHHHH! KILEY!
Gally chapter 1 . 8/14/2002
WOW I LOVE THIS!
Kitten chapter 1 . 7/23/2002
This is so sad, and so sweet... I think I'm going to cry...
Naomi Hunter chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
Aw, so perty. Poor Kiley
karaoke Queen chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
*&sniff* that was so sweeeeet! so sad, but so hopeful. write MMMOOORRREEEE!
that is secret chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
Kitty, that was cute. Even if you made him repeat his words. ;-)
LittleMaggie chapter 1 . 7/20/2002