Reviews for I'll Be Waiting
Sand-wolf579 chapter 1 . 3/4
This right here is just sweet. I'm glad that they've remained such good friends, and become even more, even after all that's happened.
I admit, I didn't actually know what SWALK meant, but I did look it up, and it just made the story all that more sweet.
BeautifulDesertFoxglove chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
You must must must do I sequel! It's beautiful!
xXTooMuchFreeTimeXx chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Awww... So sweet... I found this while posting a request for a challenge (the Honeydukes one), and I HAD to read it. XD

#1N
Montley chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Now this is a pairing that I never would have imagined, but it was written very well and I like idea that it was just correspondence through letters. One question is what were those couple SWALKs you used in your story. They confused me, and seemed very odd. You did a great job with this!
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Very sweet, very touching. I loved the brutal ending, so very painful. Keep writing
Hey chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Wow that was amazing, I love it xx
HedwigBlack chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
ugh so heartbreaking! I love these two and I don't get to read enough of them during this point in the war. I did have to look up what SWALK meant though... haha. I love how they just /get/ each other, you know? And can I just say I adored the Friar Laurence reference? Thanks for this :)