Reviews for Désir
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Hot!

Very hot.

Happy to think they might have had a few moments like this before they were broken apart.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
I think this is the 3rd time I've read this, & it's still fantastic...mmmmmmmmm...
hellishrose chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
It was hot and sweet and sexy. Job well done! Poor McGee getting more than he bargained for
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Maybe tptb will let something like this be "Ziva's closure" in Ssn XI...sooooooo hot & yummy !
Loony-1995 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Got to love McGee :D
Tony7323 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Very Nice and intense I Liked it
cherokee15 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Very interesting story. Laughed when McGee walked in on them. LOL!
crissingxcolferingxklaining chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
This was SO AWESOME! You should make another chapter with them haing to tell Gibbs why they didnt follow their lead with the girl screaming and have them make something up but McGee telling Gibbs otherwise! And Vance (oo I hate Vance) saying that the team needs to b split up but him getting fired for some reason! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!
LittleMonkeyPo chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Water. I need water. And a very cold shower.
Alex chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
You are such a talented writer. That was amazing.
Caroline chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
That was pretty hot and the "Yeah, things were definitely going to be different now" that's just sweet
Liat1989 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Great job! Please write more Tiva. Maybe u could do some for each episode (or at least episode that it would be relevant to e.g. Extreme Prejudice, In the elevator).
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I had a sweater on when I started reading this, but...W O W, I no longer need it..please write more.
WritingFromTheSoul chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
OH. MY. GOD.
I'm just sitting here, browsing through my inbox full of alerts, and then...THIS pops up. What did I do to deserve this onslaught of feels? Okay, let's make this quick- flipping amazing, darling, as usual. Steamy, sexy, super, super hot...don't need a plot to define this as one of my favorite smut fics I've ever read, and I've read a lot of smut. It wasn't too graphic, which I enjoyed very much. Super graphic smut fics can get nasty. And, dear lord, you've taken a steamy romantic relationship and turned into sizzling. The dark alleyway was nice, you get kinda sick of bedroom scenes all the time. And, of course, our little probie walking in, poor thing.
oh well, I must go now- eight grade homework calls.
Thank you so much, definitely a favorite!
-Vi
DS2010 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
love those two going at each other and Tony and Ziva being caught out by McGee ... Poor guy