Reviews for Désir
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
This was so sweet and so good and so SO hot! I really, really enjoyed it, nice writings!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
Reread this after Tony's finale. Still very enjoyable. Wonder how many times they did something like this on ops.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
WOW . Why I have never seen this before I don't know, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks for posting.
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Hot!

Very hot.

Happy to think they might have had a few moments like this before they were broken apart.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
I think this is the 3rd time I've read this, & it's still fantastic...mmmmmmmmm...
hellishrose chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
It was hot and sweet and sexy. Job well done! Poor McGee getting more than he bargained for
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Maybe tptb will let something like this be "Ziva's closure" in Ssn XI...sooooooo hot & yummy !
Loony-1995 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Got to love McGee :D
Tony7323 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Very Nice and intense I Liked it
cherokee20 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Very interesting story. Laughed when McGee walked in on them. LOL!
crissingxcolferingxklaining chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
This was SO AWESOME! You should make another chapter with them haing to tell Gibbs why they didnt follow their lead with the girl screaming and have them make something up but McGee telling Gibbs otherwise! And Vance (oo I hate Vance) saying that the team needs to b split up but him getting fired for some reason! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!
LittleMonkeyPo chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Water. I need water. And a very cold shower.
Alex chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
You are such a talented writer. That was amazing.
Caroline chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
That was pretty hot and the "Yeah, things were definitely going to be different now" that's just sweet
Liat1989 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Great job! Please write more Tiva. Maybe u could do some for each episode (or at least episode that it would be relevant to e.g. Extreme Prejudice, In the elevator).