Reviews for Destiny
UseYourWords chapter 16 . 6/10/2013
That was a really lovely story! I loved it! Thanks!
Relaxation chapter 16 . 11/25/2012
Katy
Great story - thanks for putting in the time and effort
Fiona
landingzone chapter 16 . 11/25/2012
nicely done!
lilacmermaid33 chapter 16 . 11/24/2012
Great end to this story! I love how happy they all are, and it was cute how Mikey helped out with the nursery, but was unimpressed with his sister when she did arrive.

Hope you've been busy with your next writing project! ;)
millie.zhang chapter 16 . 11/24/2012
OMG OMG OMG

I feel like tears are forming in my eyes...

This chapter is so beautiful...

Kathleen Emily W...what a nice name! I'm sure she will grow up to become a gorgeous girl like her mother...

So they DID go back to do the news...nice nice nice.

I love the idea of Will taking care of her during her pregnancy. "making up for the last time". WOO-HOO.

And Mikey didn't want to share his puppy with Kathy...LOL! CUTE.

I love the Henri Frederic Amiel quote in the end. Excellent!
SerialStoryLover chapter 16 . 11/24/2012
*WARNING: Birthday has been cancelled as the subject has melted into a pile of goo and tears.*

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH KATY! Waaaaaaaah this was so gorgeous! The tears started somewhere around here: "He leaned in and very carefully picked up the little bundle wrapped in a pale pink blanket…."

It was sooooo squeeful and wonderful and beautiful, and I'm basically just going to send you a thesaurus with all synonoms and similar words highlighted so that you can see what I think of this because my brain is not functioning properly aaaaaaah! fijgkjcnlksabpls!

Mummy Mac, Daddy Will, brother Mikey and baby Kathy (Love *her* middle name by the way! :p)

"Happy?" he heard a quiet voice whisper from the bed…

"He nodded his head and positioned himself so he could pull Mac into his arms… "Words fail me Kenz… honestly – I don't know what to say but I love you – all three of you so much." He leant down and placed the softest of kisses on his daughter's forehead and then leaned into Mac for a kiss"

*sighs* Lovely birthday surprise! Thank you :D

xx
iworkwithpens chapter 15 . 11/23/2012
Are we interested in an epilogue? That's a rhetorical question, right? Yes! Please give us an epilogue! More Will/Mac/Mikey fluff!
lilacmermaid33 chapter 15 . 11/23/2012
I'm sad this one is over, so I definitely want the epilogue!

I LOVE Will and Michael's talk, especially that Michael didn't just blindly accept what Will was saying. The proposal was beautiful, and it was SUPER cute how Mikey thinks it's gross to see them kissing all the time.

(Now, what will you be writing for us next?!)
TheGreaterFool chapter 15 . 11/23/2012
Epilogue would be perfect !
forjustaminute chapter 15 . 11/23/2012
hahahhaha i love Will and Mac kisses...i will never get tired of them...and the son's comment is so cute and adorable

I love his proposal...

Congratulations that this story has overtaken "together forever" to become the most reviewed story in the newsroom fandom...the other one is also written by you though...LOL

Definitely we want the epilogue!
millie.zhang chapter 15 . 11/23/2012
NIIICCCCEEEEEE

So happy to see this chapter and so sad it comes to an end. We definitely wanna see the Epilogue! Please tell me there is a mini Mackenzie in the Epilogue and you are planning on other stories...I love your writing soooo much...

Ok, back to the story. This chapter is awesome!

I can understand Micheal Senior's reluctant to trust Will coz he is so protective and whatever happens his daughter's happiness is top priority. Will and Mac already screwed up twice before. Glad that he gave his blessing in the end.

I love Mikey's comment "Mummy is always kissing Daddy"...full of love LOL.

I wonder if they will do a show again when they return to America:-)
teanc09 chapter 15 . 11/23/2012
Great job! Thanks for such a great story and a wonderful ending!
Late-For-Dinner chapter 15 . 11/23/2012
This was soooo beautiful! :) Oh my gosh, I love this fic. So sad it's over. Your writing is gorgeous... Please, please, pleasure write an epilogue! And, how about a sequel? Ok, I'm pushing my luck, lol. ;) Thanks so much for writing this.

Steph x
landingzone chapter 15 . 11/23/2012
love it. great ending. this story was fantastic. the idea of an epilogue is great, mostly because I will be sad not to see updates on this story all the time. I hope you continue writing!
SerialStoryLover chapter 15 . 11/23/2012
Are we interested? Pfft. I will come nad hunt you down if you don't post it! :p But I'm so glad you posted this! "Her two rays of sunshine" squeeeeeeeeeee.

ahhhhhhh this is too cute. Will and Mac and Mikey and Patch, plus the grandparents! You are a saint lovie for writing such feely fluff. I love Mac's reaction to Will proposing! It's spot on! Cannot wait to read the epilogue. WHich you shall post!

I'll talk to you later and praise you more for your awesomeness...you posted this just as I was going out, so I am now late haha.

Excellent job Katy! I'm sad this one's nearly over too! Excited to see what you'll come up with next though :)

x