Reviews for Ganging Up
Xenarocks99 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I find it surprising that this is the only story of Cody and Damien on here. Good job, I loved it! :)
PoisonedSkittles chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Ooo! I loved it! And I agree with another reviewer..I think CM Punk should be next. You have an amazing writing style. Feed me more!
shiki94 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
This was a really awesome read. One of the first (and probably) only Rhodes Scholars slash fics here, so yo handled it really well. I never would've pictured Sandow actually riding another guy. So this was definitely awesome.
Ilovecodyrhodes chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
That was great! More Rhodes scholars please .. I wanna see Randy orton get jealouse of Cody new boy toy .. Candy for life gurl!
DarkShimmer chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Love the story. I too agree that Rhodes Scholars would make a great slash pairing. Personally, it was hard for me to visualise Damien Sandow as a bottom. Although he has some effeminate mannerisms in the ring, his presence and the way he carries himself is just so powerful and masculine.

Keep up the good work. Can't wait to read more.
waldron82 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
This is so great I love the slashy Rhodes Scholars. Please make this a series as they dick rape some other superstars like Randy Orton, John Cena, CM Punk and others. They are such a hot tag team and Cody is delicious in his white trunks.
Rhiannamator chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
*giggles madly* Well done! They make such a good tag team. This was exactly what I was looking for, & the embellishments you made on the original were just what was needed. I hope to see more of the wily Rhodes Scholars dick-raping unsuspecting Superstars, lol! Their adventures should continue!
Elextrix chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Me gusta! That was a hot story! :D

Although I view Damien more as a top than a bottom, it's still enticing to read about him riding some cock.

Great work! :)
JadeRose1 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
a slightly different experience there...not bad..just different.