Reviews for Real Life Haunted House (12th Precinct Halloween FanFic Competition)
Freewheeler chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
This was awesome! Very clever. Love the banter between the two of them, and Ryan and Esposito overhearing Beckett's ily!
Caskett1 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
This was FANTASTIC! Awesome, funny, hot, suspenseful and kinda creepy. I LOVED IT!
How isn't Castle dead yet? Ohhh, Beckett will kill him. She said I love you (for the first time) and it was all a prank from Castle and the boys. Oooohhhhhhhhh *I* would have killed him! LOL

"If you say Real Live Haunted House one more time, Rick Castle, our sleepover is canceled." - Ha, I love this! Sooo Beckett!

"I think you're calling me fat." "No, kitten, just big-boned." - Oh, lmao, this is priceless!
Moonbebe chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Best. Story. Ever! OMG this had me laughing so hard and I think I was just as scared as Castle and Beckett! Having that be a set up to scare Beckett was just so awesome and I love the fact that this is how she finally told Castle that she loved him! LOL I also love the fact that she told him that there was plenty more Halloween to go and paybacks are a bitch. Having Espo and Ryan in on it AND overhearing her confession?! Couldn't be more perfect! Love this!
LoveJessieLou chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Oh, that was fantastic! The ending was hilarious and perfect! It was funny seeing how they reacted going thru the house!
Deb838 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Hahahaha - that made me laugh :)
ShotsyGirl chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Got an ILY! :o)
Austcastlefan chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Oh he got her good! And I'm sure I'm not the only one hoping that once this comp is done, that you'll post a follow up of what she did to him ;) pretty please?
Docnerd89 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Loved it. LOVED IT!
Awesome job. Totally Halloweeny. Weeny. Hehe.
Umm. Loved the Scully references. Just jeez! The whole thing. And 'I love you'? Whoever wrote this, I love you!
BobbingforApples chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Well this was buckets of fun. And nice touch having Beckett blurt out her ILY
mojor chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
aaaarrrrggghhhhhh! ! ! !
That's the first actual seriously scary Halloween fic that i've read for the comp!
Sheer brilliance! The dialogue was SPOT ON! And the characterisation was just perfect!
A great blend of funny banter, great partner moments, and some genuine moments of scariness IMO.
I could kiss you for the ending! I didn't see that coming at all and it was perfect.
The little moments of lightheartedness amongst the scary was just like the show!
Totally awesome!
If i don't already follow you could you PM me after the comp so that i can! thanks.
dtrekker chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
oh, wow! i didn't not see that one coming! either cause i was too deep in the tugging and kissing, or the scary scenario...but i also say, if this were to get into an episode, it would be the .ever!
not even the need for costumes!
so good!
A
LivingInSmilesIsBetter chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
heeh cute!
International08 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Ha! This was brilliant!
blue252 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Haha! Awesome. Love it :) It's hard to trick Kate and you pulled this off really well!