Reviews for Under the Mask
aisarete chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
*sob* Why can't this happen when I go eat a hotel resuraunts? lol I loved this! We're watching Slayers in my school anime club right now, so I was really excited to see that you, my fave anime author, had Slayers stuff! Yay!
JJ CJ chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Oh, w007, wan, just...w007. You need to write more of this fic. it is teh awesome! I'd love to see more of this...And I love that Zel isn't all i'm a chimera yadayadayada. I 've always thought that the best thing for him woul dbe a glamour...of course, one can never seem to find others who think the sam eway as one, ne? Oh, shit...I'm down off my fluff high. ::shakes fist:: this is your fault, i hope you know!

-J (has still not given up the fluffy fest! Despite bein goff her/his fluff high)
Chara13 chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
meow .
Keo Siph chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
That was good too. Stop!
Misty Yui chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
Too funny! xD -falls out of chair laughing- such a cute story too.
Pirate Bathsheba chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
God, this is funny. ::glomp:: I like it muchly.
sitashi chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
Absolutely charming dialogue and interaction! _ I don't know how to put it well...but...I really really liked this! Lots! _;
Karu Leonnese chapter 1 . 8/16/2002
That's so weird...I love it! . Especially the fangirl waitresses...lol.
Bright Shadow chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
Ahhhhhhhhhh! This is _so_ wonderful! It's light and sappy and funny and sweet! I adore you for writing this! The interaction between Xel and Zel was great and oh-so sweet and I absolutely loved the fan-girl waitresses! *appauds*
Ami chapter 1 . 7/27/2002
I liked this - It was amusing with a nice dast of romance. And that it was Xel/Zel made it even better for me, as it's hard to find a lot of that particular pairing (though I don't see why ;;). Anyway, this was well-written and funny and I hope to see more from you soon.
MoroTheWolfGod chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
I WANT MORE! I POSITIVLY LOVE THAT FIC!
that is secret chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
::It's like seeing every shounen ai doujinshi I've ever read come true," she murmurs, half to herself.

::"Let's make it a yaoi, Zel-kun!"

ahhh! yay!