Reviews for Holding Hands
KawaiiKilala77 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Oh this is so adorable. I love that you also included Taito.
Kiley Sullivan chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
I somehow really doubt Yamato is going to have a problem with it, y'know? XD And I just realized that the "Can We Please Be Objective" story that I just reviewed... had been reviewed before. By me. Almost a year ago. *facepalms* So you now have two very similar reviews from me because I'm a moron and forgot that I had read it before. What a bizarre! ; Why am I talking about that story in a review for this one? ... I really don't know. I like this a lot, though, even though Daikeru has never really been my thing. *pets the fuzzy blond* Cute, though. You made it work. Am now inspired to go find Taito fics...
sharp23 chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
this was a good short story
xxAmia chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
Aww, this is sweet. -_-
Renn chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
Wai that was so sweet! I really loved it! Taichi and Yamato are sooo cool in here!
Kioko Mitsu chapter 1 . 7/25/2002
Lol, that was adorable! Daisuke's so cute when he's excited like that. And that last line? PERFECT. A nice, funny end to a very sweet, very cute story. I really enjoyed this; thank you.
Nine1 chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
**giggling yet again** Oh, boy. Here I am again. Utterly adorable fic. - You really, really should write more of these. You're truly great at it.
Jennavette chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
*laughs* That was a little longer, more detailed, and I liked it. It was quite adorable.
Clear Skies chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
Wow! (falls over) I love this! (hugs fic, author and any muses in the vicinity) It's so sweet and fluffy and kawaii! I wish my fluffs worked this well...

Love the ending, too. A little humour goes SUCH a long way :) Yama and Tai do so well as a plot device ;)

More! Please!