Reviews for Ruins
Gunney chapter 6 . 10/29/2012
Excellent! The nice thing about writing in this format is that the dialogue is free. There is no tendency to over characterize the characters and what you are left with is very accurate. I especially liked how you crafted Nikola's ever shifting ulterior motive. Very well done, and an excellent tie in at the end.
chartreuseian chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
All right, so this idea seems really good and I'd love to read it but my brain starts drifting because of the format. I mean, as someone who has written a few scripts, I can say you got all the formatting correct but it doesn't make for easy reading :( I'd love to see you write it out in a more traditional format if you've got the time, I'd totally read it :D :D
Caelta chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Also, and I apologize for the redundancy of the second review (but hey, another review), where's the Skyrim reference? I demand that this happens. :)
Caelta chapter 6 . 10/22/2012
An awesome read. I'll admit that screenplay format is not my area of expertise, but your attention to detail, such as how a person enters a scene or what to focus on, is very thoughtful. The dialogue is extremely spot-on, too; you captured each character's speech pattern extremely well. ...and the references. All the little references you make, like Gryffindor and the Goa'uld and Scooby Doo. All so very clever. Good work!