Reviews for The Heart Seeking Redemption: Birth By Sleep
RockSunner chapter 2 . 4/28
Interesting background, making her stepfather a Keyblade master. And what is this about an older sister named Sophia? The only Sophia Fletcher I know of in fanfiction the hypothetical daughter of Phineas and Candace.
spatterson chapter 4 . 2/22
Wrong lightning spell. She actually says "Thunder, Light and Lightning strike!"
DragonKing19 chapter 6 . 1/24
Awesome
DragonKing19 chapter 1 . 1/24
Not bad
Stickermans50 chapter 1 . 1/8
A pretty interesting idea. Let's read more and i know i'll like _
animemaster5724 chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Amazing job here, this is a good story.
Even though kingdom hearts is only number 6 on my list of favorite stories this one stands out to me.
hope you finish it
AM5724
Elizabeth chapter 6 . 3/8/2014
Please update soon
Exotos135 chapter 4 . 12/31/2013
*Sigh*, while I have no problem with Ars Arcanum appearing, and being honest I skipped a bit of this chapter, I still think it's pretty weird that Candace just got it out of nowhere instead of having to mix some stuff to get it.

Outside of that I'm fine, gonna see chapter 5 and then give my verdict...nah, just a normal review.
Exotos135 chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
Okay, you have hit a bad spot by giving Candace the Elemental Ragnarok move. Now on the actual game, ragnarok can only be obtained through a fun board-like game, and it is a pretty broken weapon in that it can be pretty useful when fully leveled up.

By giving an elemental version to Candace, however, not only do you make it more broken, but you could potentially make Candace a mary sue, only with personality.

Outside of that I have no problems so far.
Exotos135 chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
This was pretty long, and had it been longer I would have been surprised if I even managed to get through so many text walls. Nevertheless, it all seems pretty good so far, don't know what awaits the hero though and I can't say if they're in or out-of-character since It's been long since I last played the game.

It's still good enough though.
Exotos135 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013