Reviews for The Heart Seeking Redemption: Birth By Sleep
Inudaughter Returns chapter 1 . 6/26
Oh yes, I remember this game! There was one girl I knew who really loved it. It makes sense to let more people have fun with a "keyblade" because having a weapon that unlocks dimensions was one of the better parts.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/13/2015
You could use "A Wrinkle in Time", because Meg and Charles Wallace also share a deep bond together as siblings- something that Candace wishes for Phineas, Ferb, and herself. You could also take her to our own "dimension" to fight an evil, where she will somehow hack into Disney Studio, and realize that she is only a cartoon character in our world. Candace, moreover, could demand that Dan and Swampy Marsh "project her back into her own world, and reunite with her brothers.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
You could possibly write and include Candace and her other friends in A Wrinkle in Time, or other dark periods of history, such as the spread of the Bubonic Plague, or the various Mongol Invasions of China, Russia, Europe, and the Middle East. You might also be able to set her into "our" dimension, where she will try to hack into Disney show and make things right with her brothers, and re-enter her own world through our dimension's "cartoon show."
Arsenal597 chapter 6 . 10/7/2015
sorry for not reviewing sooner pal, but this is an amazing plot, and honestly you say you're weak on writing skills? and you say i'm better at writing than you are? my god pal, dont stop writing...
RockSunner chapter 2 . 4/28/2015
Interesting background, making her stepfather a Keyblade master. And what is this about an older sister named Sophia? The only Sophia Fletcher I know of in fanfiction the hypothetical daughter of Phineas and Candace.
spatterson chapter 4 . 2/22/2015
Wrong lightning spell. She actually says "Thunder, Light and Lightning strike!"
DragonKing19 chapter 6 . 1/24/2015
Awesome
DragonKing19 chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
Not bad
Stickermans50 chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
A pretty interesting idea. Let's read more and i know i'll like _
animemaster5724 chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Amazing job here, this is a good story.
Even though kingdom hearts is only number 6 on my list of favorite stories this one stands out to me.
hope you finish it
AM5724
Elizabeth chapter 6 . 3/8/2014
Please update soon
Exotos135 chapter 4 . 12/31/2013
*Sigh*, while I have no problem with Ars Arcanum appearing, and being honest I skipped a bit of this chapter, I still think it's pretty weird that Candace just got it out of nowhere instead of having to mix some stuff to get it.

Outside of that I'm fine, gonna see chapter 5 and then give my verdict...nah, just a normal review.