Reviews for I Remember You -GenSwapped
aburameclanhead chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
This is very good. You could go back and fix some of the grammar. You mixed up the "him/her" and "he/she" sometimes but otherwise, fantastic.
Matthew chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
the only reason Gunther was sad was beacause she's a bird but can't fly but yet both Marshall Lee and the Ice Queen can fly
bigredfox10 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
that is great!
AzBeMe chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
You're so cool I've been waiting for someone to gender-swap this ! HAHA i'do it myself buuuut... can't
CozyBlankets chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Man...I Remember You has got to be one of my favorite animated episodes ever. Like ever...you did such a good adaption. Very good job making Marshall Lee masculine and not making him say exactly what Marceline said. It makes him masculine, and the same goes for Ice Queen "Simone" *sobs* Good show, bloody good show.
insane677 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Damn. Stupid ninjas are cutting onions around me when I'm not looking.
( begins crying.)
ProfessorPumpkin chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Really good, even if it's just a word for word gender swap of I Remember You
whitealmond chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
aww :'( so, so sad... and I really liked your changed lyrics
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Kinda weird but good
BeachChic13 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Finally! Thank you so much for writing this! Ive been waiting for some one to do this since I Remember You first aired :) & since I had no inspiraition I couldnt do it myself. So once again Thank you! :)
LunaIsBestPrincess chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
*clapping*
Antisociallonewolf123 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
It's just as sad as the episode. Just a little tip, I like how you did it. Especially the glob part, and all, but, you made them saw the exact same things as they did in the other episode.
Sorry if I came out as a cross person.

Ps.
Did you hear about season 5 yet.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Finnaly somebody made this!
28 | « Prev Page 1 2