Reviews for Slayers REGAL
HecatonchiresLM chapter 3 . 2/25/2008
Interesting. Seems to gto from crackfic to plotfic in the third chapter, but was then abandoned. Shame, had real potential. Amelia's voice was spot on.
Caye chapter 3 . 2/1/2003
I've been bored, so I was rereading this. hehehehehe. I didn't remember but I really liked the spell Amelia does. Anyways i'm going on strike and breaking up with you. Thought you'd like to know. i'll keep checking in(i can't break the habit) but I'll do it with...something not nice!
JabberW00kie chapter 3 . 12/28/2002
I LOVE IT! This is great! I skipped over it about five times when I was reading your profile, but this is really amazing! (I was reading your Miroku/Sesshomaru fics.) I really like your take on the relationship between Zelgadis and Amelia. They make really good siblings! (And I'm a total Xel/Zel junkie, sooo...) . Thanx for writing! Reading this fic really made my day.
Caye chapter 3 . 9/21/2002
What happens! I love cliffhangers but please keep 'em coming!
Graelyn Rose chapter 3 . 8/14/2002
Man. I wish Zel gave me his tears... ::dreamy sigh:: i can't wait til the next chapter. This story is really intriguing so far. Is Zel gonna go with Ame or Xellos...because i'm kinda getting mixed messages right now. Need more...Need more...ummm...right. Okay. Before i go into a really scary mind-set rampage conversation thing... ummm...yeah... ja ne!
Lauren-sama chapter 3 . 8/2/2002
And we have another chapter. Very nice- I'm continuing to like the story, and the plot seems to be progressing as well.
Graelyn chapter 3 . 8/1/2002
wow! i really like this story so far. It's so kewl. But is Zelgadis gonna end up with Xellos? because i'm kind of confused right now. Anyway, i can't wait until the next chapter...oooo, and i can sort of understand the Spanish... _Fun, fun. Muy divertido. Ja ne.

Graelyn
xelloss chapter 2 . 7/26/2002
I love your fic, I hope you continue and I must say I've loved the power of heart and soul and I hope Harukami continues it
that is secret chapter 2 . 7/22/2002
Oh my this is going to be a looooong story. But I think I'll enjoy it.

So when can I come down and watch the rest of the series? ;-)
Zaphi Nashii chapter 2 . 7/22/2002
Ohh! What's going to happen next?

Write More!
Ranma5000 chapter 2 . 7/20/2002
YES! CHAMPION OF JUSTICE! Even thought I like Z/A and I usually avoid yaoi, I think I will like this fanfic. There aren't enough Amelia centered fics, I'm really glad you're writing this! And there's no bashing too! Rock on!
Lauren-sama chapter 2 . 7/20/2002
Xellos and Zelgadis, eh? Well, it *is* rare in which one finds a fic with those two in which Amelia is not bashed, and I compliment you on that. Some parts of this chapter were very interesting indeed, and it's sweet that Ame's getting all these presents from the little boys in town... Thirty chapters, eh? Well, good luck writing them! That's a lot... ; I could never write an epic fanfiction like that. And it's good that you seem to be prepared to add the typical Slayers humor into the episodes- hooray! This story should be neat to read. I hope you'll post the third part soon!
Lauren-sama chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
Yup, here we go indeed. This is interesting... And Amelia-centric fics are always nice. Very interesting to see how this develops... *looks at the next chapter*