Reviews for Tohsaka Online
Setsuna Lucifer chapter 2 . 1/25
Hah?!The King of Heroes,Gilgamesh?!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/12/2015
Dead? No matter, lol at the theme.
Anon chapter 2 . 2/12/2015
GOLDY IS HERE TOO?!
Newtwen chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
The Epic of Gilgamesh ?! O...this is gonna be good.
Now i just wonder...is Shirou gonna get his own set of nerve gear and try and save Rin...
Destrark chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
hahahaha! brilliant end point. And Rin is going to despise Kayaba even more than before too. Cant wait for the next update.
Destrark chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
wow, this is awesome. well done with this new version.
FreeWeirdGal chapter 2 . 10/23/2013
This is going to be hilarious, half way through chapter I was hoping that Rin would attempt a Summoning ritual in order to get extra fire-power, but to see her fighting against Heroic Spirits so soon. Can't wait to see what japans next!
Reishin Amara chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
O_O OH SHIT! THATS JUST WRONG!

Oh...I cant wait to see what comes up next...

And please tell me this dude used a chunk of the holy grail itself mixed into the Cardinal System...if its THAT Gilgamesh,this will only be sweeter.
Garoil chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
You know what surprises me the most? That this idea is actually working! I had my doupts because well ... its Rin in a Video Game, that would only work as a hilarious one-shot, yet your amazing work changes that to a great story. Maybe I'm also only a little bit too hyper because its ShirouXRin and I'm overly fanboy-ing ...
Though it is maybe a little bit too early to put somebody overly powerfull like Goldy-Gil in, but I'm pretty sure you can make it great.

Maybe we will also see a short Interlude with our sharpest hero outside of SAO?
Guest chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
Fate/extra had an Emiya Shirou as Archer in the virtual moon cell world. He was even capable of utilizing his reality marble.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Kirito was ready however. He positioned his left leg in front and held his left hand in front in a defensive position. He brought the curved sword in his right hand behind him and began to spin it in a circular arc. It began to glow a faint blue color and when the boar was close enough he charged forward, bringing the sword in front of him shouting, "Linear!"

I'm pretty sure canon Kirito started with and stayed with using one-handed straight swords, not curved swords. Klein would be the curved sword user. Anyways, Linear should be a piercing skill, curved swords are used to slash, hack, cut, and chop instead of to pierce.
MissGardenia chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
Linked off SB. Story thread looks dead-ish and I don't want to necro, so I'll just review here.

Basically, I have no idea what you're trying to do here. The story's just all over the place.
1) Simultaneous storylines between Rin and Kirito diluting things
2) Seemingly random cameos for the sake of cameos. Konata? Keitarou? Ultros? Xellos? WTF? It also feels like there's a bunch of community in-jokes here or something that I'm missing.
3) Rin/Agil marriage subplot completely not doing anything for me
4) Swings in tone are giving me whiplash. The cameos are mood-breaking and make me view this as a comedy/crack sort of deal, except you say this is supposed to be a story with a serious plot and you're looking to leverage the story potential, so...

-Spectrum
Racke chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
Yeah, the tutorial floor's Xellos is pure evil. And Ultron isn't very nice either. Seriously, the entire idea around marriages seems like such a crack-thing, but I'm laughing too hard to really care.

On a vaguely related note, with Taiga and Kirito working together, what kind of scandals might this cause due to their age-difference? After all, Taiga must be like 30 (don't tell her I said that, I don't want to die!) and Kirito should be something like 14, and with the boy's way with girls in the original series, I'm kind of terrified of the implications.

It's nice to see an idea where Kirito manages to hold on to his helpfulness from the get-go and as such doesn't later get bogged-down from all his guilt. Though the idea of 'whittling away at the Boss' life' kind of is insane in new and interesting ways. I mean, hell, they're going to run out of people to throw at the Bosses if they continue at that rate, I mean, with more than twenty dead, following that pattern, they won't even make it past the 50th Floor.

Also, if Gilgamesh is on the 1st Floor, what the hell will they find on the later ones? I mean, that's like starting seriously deep into potential-Bad territory... Though admittedly, the idea of myths as the Floor-themes will most likely flow rather well with FSN, and who better to start off with than the First One Ever?
John At Dawn chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
Kayaba knows what Gil looks like... I am intrigued. Please continue.
John At Dawn chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
You do realize that due to his nature, Shirou would wreck the shit out of this game if it allowed magecraft right?
Literally every boss would be subjected to sword spam.