Reviews for Sasuke Potter
ringenpw chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
great story hope to see more soon
Joe Lawyer chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I’ve read one other story that featured a premise like this and liked it a lot. Specifically, wizard Harry Potter dies and is reincarnated into a Naruto character. It’s an interesting set up, but it requires a very intimate understanding of all the magic and abilities of the HP universe Harry should have and the abilities a ninja should have in the Naruto universe. So far I haven’t seen mention of Harry even testing to see if he still has his magic…nor Harry trying to use the chakra of his ninja body to do purely ninja techniques. Or any mention of the sharingan for that matter. So far it’s just character stuff, which is fine, but it needs to be balanced out with the fundamentals of the two source mythologies. That being powerful individuals with unique abilities.

I’m a little worried right now, but I’ll give it one or two more chapters and see how things develop.
Smile-Evily chapter 6 . 12/18/2012
Awesome story!1 I can't wait for more!
shanagi95 chapter 6 . 12/18/2012
Huh, this chapter is good. I just feel... amused by the fact that one joke will be...repeated more than once. That chicken joke? I've read it before in another fanfic. No offense intended though, I just want to point it out...
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 6 . 12/17/2012
There is one hole in Sasuke's defence: Naruto can make clones. Cannot he?
Amused. Good luck.
thunder18 chapter 6 . 12/17/2012
Great chapter Update soon
Guest chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
i love the word tomoe have ever since i looked up the name of the swirlys in sasuke's eyes
forestreject chapter 6 . 12/17/2012
lol
Furionknight chapter 6 . 12/17/2012
I look forward to more :)
kitsune2477 chapter 6 . 12/17/2012
LMAO XDD love it!
shironi27 chapter 6 . 12/17/2012
Hehehe, I found this very funny. The 5 chicken trick, just pure genius! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Sinclaire Silverfang chapter 6 . 12/17/2012
wooooow
Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
I think thatHarry/Sasuke should show Naruto what a truePrank is!
ultima-owner chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
The missing number prank is legendary
Vahinepapaya chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
Another good chapter, it's nice to see the other children. The chicken prank was well-thought too but for chuunins not being able to catch a chicken, they should be sent on a "retrieve Torah the cat" mission. The girls, as aspiring kunoichi, being afraid of "pieces of poultry" is just embarrassing. No wonder there aren't many genins. Thanks for the update!
411 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »