Reviews for Sasuke Potter
Guest chapter 4 . 6/18/2014
I doubt Hinata would ask for help with taijutsu; remember, the Hyuuga clan pride themselves on their exclusive use of the Gentle Fist, and I highly doubt shy Hinata would go against her father's wishes (because learning another style is forbidden). Still - hmm, I suppose they do allow learning the academy basics. That would make sense I guess. Carry on.
Regin chapter 7 . 4/16/2014
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Cersesi chapter 8 . 4/3/2014
I like it.
werd me chapter 8 . 12/26/2013
Lol this story seems to still be up :D but seriously i'm fine with that it serves as a jumping point into the new story and something to look back on :) so i'm glad you kept it up
yahhhhhhh chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
1st ch. You wrote "life" instead of "live"
ssj3gohan007 chapter 8 . 8/3/2013
Great story! It's too bad that you decided not to continue this version, since I kinda liked it as is. But at least your not abandoning the story completely. I hope you will see through the story to the end. :D
LunarCatNinja chapter 8 . 7/31/2013
I liked this story/version, and I hope the rewrite/revision one has the same humor in it.
BlackHidra chapter 8 . 7/28/2013
спасибо за фик. мне очень понравилось!
Ranmaleopard chapter 7 . 7/21/2013
this is god damn awesome and interesting i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
Blackbird0 chapter 8 . 7/18/2013
This is great! One of the best harry potter x naruto crossovers I've read! Please don't give up on this story!
Anonymous chapter 8 . 7/9/2013
Yeah! You aren't abandoning it! Can't wait to read the rewritten version!
Tactition101 chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
You do realize you're sentences in all of these chapters are a mess right? You've got words out of order, words that aren't even spelled remotely right and you're punctuation is puncturing your sentences worse than a kid riding his bike over a police officer's spike strip.
Snorkackle chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
Can use a lot of work grammatically speaking.
kildar2010 chapter 8 . 6/19/2013
well good luck rebooting your muse
me chapter 8 . 6/7/2013
well, if harry can only use magic with the sharingan, then even if he was a parselmouth, he would only be able to use it with the sharingan activated anyway.
411 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »