Reviews for Sasuke Potter
yahhhhhhh chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
1st ch. You wrote "life" instead of "live"
ssj3gohan007 chapter 8 . 8/3/2013
Great story! It's too bad that you decided not to continue this version, since I kinda liked it as is. But at least your not abandoning the story completely. I hope you will see through the story to the end. :D
LunarCatNinja chapter 8 . 7/31/2013
I liked this story/version, and I hope the rewrite/revision one has the same humor in it.
BlackHidra chapter 8 . 7/28/2013
спасибо за фик. мне очень понравилось!
Ranmaleopard chapter 7 . 7/21/2013
this is god damn awesome and interesting i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
Blackbird0 chapter 8 . 7/18/2013
This is great! One of the best harry potter x naruto crossovers I've read! Please don't give up on this story!
Anonymous chapter 8 . 7/9/2013
Yeah! You aren't abandoning it! Can't wait to read the rewritten version!
Tactition101 chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
You do realize you're sentences in all of these chapters are a mess right? You've got words out of order, words that aren't even spelled remotely right and you're punctuation is puncturing your sentences worse than a kid riding his bike over a police officer's spike strip.
Snorkackle chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
Can use a lot of work grammatically speaking.
kildar2010 chapter 8 . 6/19/2013
well good luck rebooting your muse
me chapter 8 . 6/7/2013
well, if harry can only use magic with the sharingan, then even if he was a parselmouth, he would only be able to use it with the sharingan activated anyway.
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 8 . 5/31/2013
;)
Katio chapter 8 . 5/27/2013
moreeeeeeeeeee
Estelle Lumene chapter 7 . 5/27/2013
Oh my god this is hilarious! Especially this prank on their sensei about whole angsty teenager stuff D
Hmm, wonder why though Kakashi reacted this way. Is it because Sasuke/Harry's reaction to the whole massacre affair is strange? To them...
Interesing to see the promised 'hearty punch' in action D
collegegirl chapter 6 . 5/26/2013
I can not stop laughing!
"you can bake?" We love you kiba. lol
407 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »